Therapeutic Horseback Riding

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionTherapeutic Horseback Riding

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

We’re looking for volunteers!

If you are interested in being a part of Therapeutic horseback riding, we would like to invite you to a pre meeting at my place in Tongzilin on Wednesday 28th march starting from 6 to 8 pm.

This meeting will consider the following topics.

– What is Therapeutic horseback riding

– How to become a volunteers

– What we expect from the volunteers

One important note:

This program is going take place during weekdays, so we expect from all volunteers to available at least one day a week. Which means volunteers need to have time in between Monday and Friday.

We also like to invite all those volunteers who are still interested after the meeting to be part of the Therapeutic horseback riding to the stable, to see the facilities and horses we are going to work with on Thursday 29th of march.

For further information and questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Judith

I made a mistake with the dates. meeting is on 27th at 6 pm, and going to the horsestable is on 28th

Hi Judith,

Maybe it is a good idea to send this invitation also to the Chengdu International Women’s Club? Their email is: [email protected]

Regards,

Els

Hi Judith,

Maybe it is a good idea to send this invitation also to the Chengdu International Women’s Club? Their email is: [email protected]

Regards,

Els

Participant

I would love to. What kind of work is involved? Do I need to make any commitment? If so, how long?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.