Times Residence

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionTimes Residence

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am making the big move finally in July to start my new job in Chengdu, I had the pleasure of flying down before hand to look at what my options are as in apartments. I really liked Times residence and was wondering if anyone knew any good sites or people to contact for an apartment in that compound. I was looking online and it seems to be that the ads are meant to draw you in to using the agent or company to find you a place. i am looking for an agent or someone who knows an agent who can help me find a unit available for rent in Times residence.

Brendan lives there, he will chime in soon enough.

Participant

any kind of help would greatly be appreciated. I found looking on the web isn’t any help because most websites show you an apartment that may not even exist. but I actually got to go see Times residence and decided to rent from there so anyone who knows a person renting in that building please let me know

Oh the wonderful world of apartment hunting in Chengdu!

I’ve rented two apartments in Times Residence over the last year, and can tell you I’ve really enjoyed living there, even though the first apartment turned out to be a disaster due to bad management. That said, I then chanced upon my current apartment through an alternate agent (I’ll PM you the deets), and that’s been plain sailing since I moved in. The office tower ‘Times 8’ has recently completed next to Times Residence, so the area surrounding is looking really good now. The subway is due to open very shortly too, just one stop away from downtown Chunxi area, and two stops away from Tianfu Square.

Participant

Greatly appreciated…

thanks for the info, So I will ask the agent about Times 8 later today and see what they have so I can see what is available if possible when I get there during my first week, hopefully can close in on and move in during the first couple weeks of my arrival.

I also noticed that most apartments have tiny kitchens, which was a little funny because when I went to go look at apartments during my trip they told me that Chinese people do not like to cook that’s why the kitchens are small. i only asked for a reasonably sized kitchen because my wife loves to cook and I prefer a home cooked meal rather than always eating out at a restaurant.

I am sure I will find one, hopefully it will be sooner.

Hi Aaron have you found an apartment yet? We have a large apartment 345 sq m available at Block 8 Times Residence on the 28th floor with a fantastic view overlooking Lan Kwai Fong. It is fully furnished 4 bedroom (2 with en-suite), large living room, large kitchen with island dining area, a further large dining room 2 further separate lounge areas(which can be used for study or bedrooms) and 2 further bathrooms.

Currently on the market advertised for RMB28,000 per calendar month with agents. Photos are available on request.

Participant

Kit Lau, PM you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.