Bit Torrent Sites?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionBit Torrent Sites?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Need some help folks… I’ve been using KickAss torrents to download torrents for at least a year or longer, but it’s not working the past few days, even when I’m a using a VPN… does anyone know any other reliable torrent sites that are working? thx for the help!

Participant

torrentz.com

Participant
    Participant

kickass torrents has moved to kickass.to

Participant

KICKASS

Participant

Yeah was about to say its now kickass.to what also works is isohunt.com.

Enjoy

Participant

I use eztv.it for TV shows

Participant

Yeah, EZTV.IT is good – primarily because it usually just puts 1 release of a show up when it’s out, rather than have to sort through a potential hodge-podge of releases to find one that is legit/quality. It’s also well filtered and has associated news, have used it for ages and it’s also my preference for TV shows.

Some TV shows, though, aren’t posted there.. So if you want something like HONEY BOO BOO or SWAMP PEOPLE (WOOT), searching a common torrent release site works 😀 Kickass.to is my pref. too

Participant

Torrentz.com >>>>> any individual site

Participant

or for KaT alternative link…

http://katproxy.com/

nobody using private trackers? chdbits?

Keymaster

nobody using private trackers? chdbits?

I have pretty much only used private trackers for as long as I’ve been using Bit Torrent. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. They are so choice.

With BT sites always getting shut down and springing up, it’s always good to have backups. I still miss Demonoid.

A favourite of mine is https://yify-torrents.com/

Great for new movies, with a good selection of cult/classics also, and the majority available in dual file sizes.

I still miss Demonoid.

No kidding, Demonoid was great. I did see a number of users porting over to Kickass though.

A favourite of mine is https://yify-torrents.com/

Awesome site. I love the way they make their 1080p rips 2GB, and 720p <1GB. Great for watching on a phone!

Participant

http://thepiratebay.sx works without using VPN

Participant

YYeTs is useful for finding movies and TV shows with mandarin subtitles embedded into the videos.

I’ve also been using . Just paste a link to a torrent into the website and you can stream the torrent instead of having to download it. It’s a small subscription each month but also gives you access to Xunlei “VIP” download service which helps downloading Xbox games a little faster.

Keymaster

YYeTs is useful for finding movies and TV shows with mandarin subtitles embedded into the videos.

Good suggestion – I should go back to watching every movie with Chinese subtitles for learning purposes. Really easy way to pick up practical real-world Chinese, I find.

I should go back to watching every movie with Chinese subtitles for learning purposes.

XBMC has a great subtitle plugin that works well with shooter.cn. It will automatically download the best match based on release name with 1 click of the mouse, remote or keyboard. If that fails or they don’t match, a second click allows you to search for a better match using multiple sites.

Keymaster

I should go back to watching every movie with Chinese subtitles for learning purposes.

XBMC has a great subtitle plugin that works well with shooter.cn. It will automatically download the best match based on release name with 1 click of the mouse, remote or keyboard. If that fails or they don’t match, a second click allows you to search for a better match using multiple sites.

Awesome – I will definitely install Openelec XBMC on one of these Raspberry Pi’s. What’s the name of the plugin?

Awesome – I will definitely install Openelec XBMC on one of these Raspberry Pi’s. What’s the name of the plugin?

XBMC Subtitles

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.