Totally Lost..

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionTotally Lost..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys.. I am totally lost now… Not only that, im broke as hell! I have US money, but cant find a place to convert it.. Luckily my sponsor was able to lend me 500, but i highly doubt that will last for the week… I need help badly!!!

Add to that, theres no internet at my apt! Sweet pad, but no internet (I’m at an internet cafe, paid 10 bux just to have this email up). No cell phone either, need help to buy one…

Hopefully someoen can respond to this, i needs help badly!!! I am on the east side, near a university. I essentially have no clue what my address is…. Great start! heh. Ill be on here until the girl kicks me off, help would be great.. And bank taht changes US funds to RMB!

I saw a mom hunch her baby daughter over a drain and she shit in it! Never saw that before!!!

Edit: Yea… excuse my urgency… just being in an unknown world is really cumbersome.

Participant

Bank of China and Construction bank has that money exchange services but I think there’s a fee for people that doesn’t have their Bank account.

Keymaster

You can swap from dollars to yuan at most banks, you’ll just need a passport and to fill out some paperwork. Good luck!

Participant

Thanx guys.

The nearest bank here, 24 hour ICBC wasnt able to excahnge it, have to go to a bigger branch to be able to.

Also, is anyone near Sichuan Normal University? I am essentially right down the road from there, Wutong LU (road).

Participant

If we can work out some way to meet up then I can get you sorted out at a bank. Is there a specific place you would like to meet up at if possible?

If not, then good luck!

(This is my first post oddly enough, but have been lurking for over a year)

Participant

K, whats your location? I hvae nothing to do today. Anyhelp would be great now, heh.

My location is: honghe avenue north rd.

Participant

Want to meet at the Sichuan normal university entrance on honghe? (I assume there is one)

lol, I find this humorous. I’m nowhere near you, otherwise I’d help. Good luck though.

Participant

No reply from him, otherwise I’d lend a hand.

Must be out wandering around lol

Participant

Sorry, heh. Wasnt near the internet cafe to recieve that message.

Yea this is kinda humorous to be honest…

Well, whats your direct email, PM me it if you can, kinda hard to keep on refreshing CDL.

Since i dont speak a lick of chinese, i been eating noodles for the past few days…. And its something getting use to.

Participant

[email protected]

Send me an email.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.