Train Ticket Offices in Tongzilin?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionTrain Ticket Offices in Tongzilin?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Does anybody know of a train ticket office near the Tonzilin subway stop/Ren Min Nan Lu area? I’ll be just to the east of there, at Hang Kong Road. Thanks!

Participant

The only one I am aware of that is not too far away is when you turn left from Hang Kong Lu into Kehua Bei Lu and then walk all the way straight ahead and turn right at the 2nd bridge/intersection. Accross the street is a train ticket office a couple of meters further.

Probably about 20 minutes walking though. From the Tongzilin subway stop definitely more than 20 minutes walking.

Go 1 metro stop further (or walk about 800 metres), South Railweay station. I would be very surprised if you can’t find traintickets there.

Participant

Thanks, all. I ended up going to Nijiaquiao stop of the Metro, just west of the NW corner there’s an office.

Actually, I have been mystified by the South Railway station, it appears to be a big bus terminal, but no actual trains go from there? Anybody know anything about the place?

Well, about the South Railway station, indeed the metro stop itself is a bus station, but close by is the train station itself (a bit North).

It’s not as big as he North Railway station, but I’m very sure you can buy tickets there as I did it myself (which means I sent my assistant there to pick them up :-))..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.