Two Actors Needed. One day. 800RMB per Person.

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionTwo Actors Needed. One day. 800RMB per Person.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

That’s right. 800RMB. The film crew said two hours. It’s a pretty standard drill. Film company making something for someone.

Details:

1 male, over 40, Caucasian, 1 female, around 30, Caucasian

Role: Designer and Housewife? (Not sure what this means. Business casual I guess)

Dress Code: business casual (light shaded clothing please)

Date: Filming is from May 4th to May 7th. You and your co-actor may decide when you’d like to film. You’re going to be in a scene together so you’ll have to get your schedules aligned.

Locations: Two. One a bit out of town, the other in the southwest part of the city. Address details can be emailed. Depending on when you choose to go the film crew may be able to bring you there. Otherwise shuttle bus and taxi fees can be re-imbursed (within reasonable amounts. If you take a taxi all the way to the first location out of town it could cost hundreds).

For those of you who haven’t done this before, a quick explanation:

When the film crew says 2 hours, they mean longer than that. Probably the film time itself will be two hours. The whole thing will probably take about a day.

800RMB per person is very good for this kind of gig. That’s at least a month of good beer and music at Machu Picchu.

Be patient. Filming anywhere, in the US or in China, never goes as scheduled.

Give me a call at 187-800-33911. My name is Ben.

I expect this to happen quickly. I’m hoping to have this taken care of by the end of Today, May 3rd. If you can speak Chinese that is a huge bonus. They also said they wanted both people to be “photogenic”. I have no idea what that means.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    They also said they wanted both people to be “photogenic”. I have no idea what that means.

I’m pretty sure this means they want them to be more fashion

Participant
    Quote:
    1 male, over 40, Caucasian

Quote:
    They also said they wanted both people to be “photogenic”. I have no idea what that means.

7501e5d4da87ac39d782741cd794002d_87.png

Participant

Haha, Thanks Vincent. Brandon is very more fashion and most happy photogenically!

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Haha, Thanks Vincent. Brandon is very more fashion and most happy photogenically!

You misspelled his name, the correct spelling is B-Payne

Ha Ha!

Coincidentally when this picture was taking I was imagining myself to be more fashion, whilst also being in pain.

800 RMB for a day of fashion is more (less) than I can possibly tolerate however, and Lord knows B-Payne can tolerate a lot.

There’s always Sunshine Loving Vinnie…

Participant

If you think I’m sexy in that picture, you should see me with a moustache and a monocle!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.