Uno Mall location?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionUno Mall location?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all

Google maps seems to be down on my computer I don’t know why but I am trying to find a mall called Uno Mall on Shuncheng Avenue (Tianhui mall).

Does anyone know how I can get there by subway or bus from Tongzilin, I would really appreciate any info thank you.

Sweet

Participant

Sweet, take the metro to the Luo Ma Shi station (just past Tianfu) and walk East two blocks.

Quote:
    Sweet, take the metro to the Luo Ma Shi station (just past Tianfu) and walk East two blocks.

…then after you’ve arrived be amazed at how much the mall feels like a soulless deadzone of consumerist fail.

Participant

@Brendan: it’s a mall dude. What do you want: spiritual redemption and donuts?

Quote:
    What do you want: spiritual redemption and donuts?

Wouldn’t the world be a better place if this was available at the mall!!?

Peace & Love Ray.

Participant

Maybe she wants to go skating? Or get some stuff from mannings. All the other mannings I know are gone now.

Quote:
    Maybe she wants to go skating?

Maybe, but she will still have to pass through the dead zone.

Quote:
    All the other mannings I know are gone now.

Really? Mannings? The store that’s the exact same as Watsons which are EVERYWHERE!!??

Participant

uhm no. mannings and watsons are both hk. but mannings is more hk than watsons which is more globalized.

Participant

Thank you for the directions to the mall and I wasn’t going skating just meeting a colleague.

I was impressed with the cleanliness of the mall it is very shiny and the bathroom had toilet paper and hand paper towels!! But there were hardly any shoppers anyone know why?

Quote:
    But there were hardly any shoppers anyone know why?

Participant

i just went and again it was empty. i think its just had a bad reputation after changing from panda mall. also, there sell themselvess as a luxury mall, but there arent enough shops to support it.

manning is so much better than watsons. it sells hk snacks and foods. as well as japanese ones you wouldnt find anywhere else in chengdu.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.