USA Basketball Legends in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionUSA Basketball Legends in Chengdu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I was playing basketball today at the Nike park and got a pretty cool flyer. NBA “legends” Tracy “T-Mac” McGrady, Gary “The Glove” Payton, Jason “White Chocolate” Williams, and Gawen DeAngelo “Bonzi” Wells are coming to play the Bayi Rockets (CBA) in Chengdu. I’m definitely checking this out. Details below.

Date: Saturday, June 22nd
    Time: 19:30 to 21:30
    Ticket Price: ranges from 280 to 1580 RMB
    Information: http://www.damai.cn/ticket_50737.html
    Interactive Ticket Selection: http://seat.damai.cn/seat/live_QhnITmoT6o.html

Participant

damn, thats pricey.

Participant

Guys will be selling tix for 50 kuai outside.

damn, thats pricey

No kidding! I had a good laugh when I saw 1580 RMB! Courtside you think!? :/

Guys will be selling tix for 50 kuai outside

Sad but true. Has this event been heavily promoted though? As popular as basketball is, I wonder how many people will show. Looking at the interactive seat booking, the only seats (almost) sold out are (surprise surprise!) the 1580 Courtsides.

Ballers unite!

Keymaster

Super expensive… but man I can imagine how much it must cost to get Tracy McGrady and Gary Payton to come to Chengdu to play pickup street ball with someone like the Bayi Rockets. This event is basically “See NBA superstars alley-oop and otherwise ridiculously outclass the competition”. I played against McGrady in an event like this when he was still in high school (we were like the Bayi Rockets).

Guys will be selling tix for 50 kuai outside.

This is hilarious and probably true…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.