Video/Pinball Arcade!?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionVideo/Pinball Arcade!?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is there a decent Video/Pinball arcade in Chengdu? It would be great to find some decently kept pinball tables in the city!

Keymaster

Oh man, that’s a tough one. I can’t remember ever seeing a row of pinball machines in Chengdu!

Participant

Man, a few years ago in some of the older areas there’d be this sketchy little gaming parlours, usually witth a curtain over the door. A friend and i went in and they had rows of small gambling machines with blinking lights (i think they came from japan originally). Anyway, at the back of the room was an old pinball, i think maybe Flash Gordon (probably worth a fortune on ebay now). These parlours were kinda semi-legal, so the boss looked nervous when we walked in. To cut to the chase: it didnt take Chinese coins so i guess you paid the boss to use it, but he let us play for free. After ten minutes or so we kinda got sick of it and left. You still see some of these gaming parlours in the countryside or small towns, but i think they are a thing of the past now….not much retro stuff in China (sigh)..

Participant

I know some large electronic game arcade, is this you finding arcade?

ni jia qiao road (ren ming nan lu, intersection), Dicos near .

Yanshikou, Xing Zong Xing second floor.

People’s Park side, Dongcheng Gen street direction, street on the first floor.

Participant

I know some large electronic game arcade, is this you finding arcade?

ni jia qiao road (ren ming nan lu, intersection), Dicos near .

Yanshikou, Xing Zong Xing second floor.

People’s Park side, Dongcheng Gen street direction, street on the first floor.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.