Wanted: Rental Boyfriend for the Spring Festival

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWanted: Rental Boyfriend for the Spring Festival

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Gents,

As you may know, Spring Festival can be a tough time for successful young ladies in China who have come of the marriage age but haven’t yet found the time to meet the right guy. The pressure from the parents and peers who flock back to the family with boyfriends in tow, can take all of the comfort out of what should be a warm family event. To say nothing of the parents, who are left feeling worried about their seemingly lonely offspring’s wellbeing away from home.

At Handsome Gentleman’s Club (HGmC for short), we would like to take care of this problem, at least temporarily, by setting our debutante up with an eligible bachelor through a charity auction. Permitting the lady in question more time to select the right partner then her parents and tradition would normally allow and thus making sure that the choice isn’t rushed. After all, important decisions such as choosing a partner should not be made under parental duress and who knows, maybe this match will endure long after the festival has ended!

And now we need some handsome gentlemen – You! Are you free and in China over the Spring Festival (just an evening or the whole week are okay)? Are you looking for an exciting adventure? Are you expecting to get paid handsomely* for the privilege?

If the answer to all of these is a yes, then please email us on [email protected] and we will get back to you with the full details. Do include your first name, current occupation and age in the subject line!

We accepts applicants of all ages, nationalities, language abilities and disabilities!

Yours,

HGmC – http://weibo.com/hgmc520

P.S. We appreciate that similar if not worse pressure also exits on the men and it will be addressed in the future!

*Past participants earned upward of 3k during such weekend adventures!

Participant

Hmmm.. Just for the hell of it, ill give it a shot. Doubt anyone would bid on me, but its a good way to kill a week! 🙂

Participant

Is this a joke?

No words to say!

now you can understand my words.

China is a very strange country

and Chinese is very strange people!

why not just said let’s 滚床单?

I pay more respect to those girls who just put ad and gochengdu said let’s have sex!

when people lost their way~~~~

they will become a JOKE!

Participant

If have face come to have a boyfriend who is 外国人!

You are relly sucks!

Participant

why i just feel not funny but very sad about this country!

The beautiful China where it is ? the book have said there have a beautiful China.

it’s not there

Participant
    Quote:
    I pay more respect to those girls who just put ad and gochengdu said let’s have sex!

Link?

@JerryS – We will get back to you shortly!

@linka999 – This is not a joke nor is this a veiled attempt at running a prostitution ring. We are merely addressing a very real and often painful demand with a supply of carefully selected gentlemen.

Our website will be up and running on Monday, so that you can judge for yourself.

I feel that this trend does not reflect degeneration of your beautiful China, as you put it. If anything I would say that this trend merely reflects the changing of values and how different generations adjust to them. I would say that our clients are resourceful and intelligent – they are able to satisfy their parent’s values without compromising their own lifestyles.

Drop us an email and I’m sure our PR person would jump at a chance to reiterate my point to you in Mandarin.

Participant

3000 RMB? Sign me up! Its time for men to whore it!!! (in a heterosexual kind of way…)

Participant

I think randomly bringing a foreigner home for spring festival will obviously bring more tension than joy. In 2008-2009 I visited my Gf’s family from ChongQing and it was fun for a day or two but then the overwhelming hospitality was a huge pain. Impossible to have any personal space, impossible to think,impossible to do anything aside from eat, drink and play mahjong. Sure losing card games, drinking 1000 kuai baijiu and storming around in fancy cars was a character building experience but not something I’d like to repeat.

HGcM kudos for the use of the word “duress”. However, Shouldn’t you be targeting chinese?

This is taking white monkeyism to the next level!

Participant

You have to get a bid first Jerry…

How do bachelors get chosen? When I was first reading the original post I started imagining a bunch of foreigners on a stage and Chinese gals having an actual auction hahaha.

Do the bachelors have the right to refuse a girl?

Participant
    Quote:
    ,impossible to do anything aside from eat, drink and play mahjong

Sign me up!

Participant

Vincent have a go by all means. I’m just in no hurry to do the whole chun jie thing unless I actually want to get married…

Participant

I have not tend to change other’s life.

each person have one time to use their life. you can give me many words to explain your business.but i don’t think you need.

Life is short.

as a women if have to use money to buy happy or sex or face or something you call it diffrent life!

i don’t think how successful she are.

because she is under some pressure to do thing. not she make decision by herself! that’s sad!

if she want single don’t get married, it’s ok! if she want have sex parter, that’s also ok! if she didn’t met a right guy, no hurry!

but if for anybody else.For panrents! For face ! For anybody but not not herself, that not right.

under pressure do things is happy????

Participant

I doubt ill get first bid.. When the organizers see me, they will be like.. Umm.. Next…!

I def wont tell my lady friend about this. But im not the type to go around and give my services like a ‘s@x tourist,’ rather, i want to do something fun and not eat noddles alone in my apt (lady friend goin home to see fam). So if this is legit, lets do it. If its not, meh, i imagined myself running in the street of China from vicious attack gangsters!

Note: I am totally against prostitution or any type of physical contact outside of it being consensual.

Note 2: In today’s age, finding ‘love’ is harder than it is. Since the advent of computers, shits been doubly insane to try to find a mate. Look at Japan, USA and other developing nations, i support those who can find what they desire in terms of ever lasting love.

Note 3: Who will bring the Jameson? 😀

Participant

Not to sound cynical, but this gig’s gotta be cash upfront. Know what I’m saying….?

@Jerry – As my dear old bank used to write: past performance is no indicator of future performance: gents have had much lower and much higher bids in the past – 3000 is just a guide.

@Elias – Of course, there are certain minor risks involved in this venture for the man in question, but nothing that a gentleman couldn’t handle, especially considering that this is a paid position. Also don’t forget that a large proportion of the proceeds goes to UNICEF, so if your nightmare comes true you will be suffering for charity (the final ratio of salary:charity is at the discretion of the gentleman).

We do target Chinese women but through a different channel, this post is just a way for us to get acquainted with local gents. We do hope to provide similar services to Chinese men in the future, but only when there is a strong legal team and a limited liability company separating us and the client/claimant.

I also like the word duress, but it is used all too rarely these days.

@Vincent – The selection process is done via an online auction and you of course reserve the right to pull out before the auction ends and in the end you it will be the gent that chooses his match from the selection of bids. In some extreme cases, we will also administer the winning bid ourselves, sparing you from a particularly unpalatable match.

@linka999 – I’m very happy to hear that you are a happy and independent woman who doesn’t suffer from pressure or approval withdrawal.

@JerryS – Bidding is done on a case by case basis and no, there is no sex involved. If both parties consent, then this is their personal choice and as such it is outside of our control or responsibility.

***Update

A few selected candidate will also have an opportunity to participate in a MatchMaking TV Show in Beijing on the 17th of January – all expenses paid and more!

@Ray – A very reasonable question indeed. Our model is to provide a downpayment which usually reflects 50% of your overall salary before you leave and the rest of the money upon successful completion of the task at hand.

Participant

this is strictly for foreigners?

for the dough…I wouldn’t mind having a companion to dine with at all.

But the whole thing about chunjie, go home….nah… wouldn’t wanna go through the process of integration and overwhelming hospitality absolutely…nope…

Participant
    Quote:
    Also don’t forget that a large proportion of the proceeds goes to UNICEF, so if your nightmare comes true you will be suffering for charity (the final ratio of salary:charity is at the discretion of the gentleman).

Wise man HGm, you know I’m a media liaison for a Hong Kong Charity.

*Scratches beard in contemplation*

Participant

Go to the girl’s home and suffer the scrutiny of her folks?! I’ve done it before (once when i had waist-length dreads here in Chengdu; grandma not impressed), but man, you couldn’t pay me enough to do it again… but you other guys, GO FOR IT!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.