Wear Red Underwear!

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWear Red Underwear!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey Everyone,

Yesterday I was walking around my apartment in my red underwear – like a normal goddamn person – and my neighbor walked in unnanounced. He and I are the same age and he comes by sometimes to smoke cigarettes and comment on the quality of our wooden floors.

His first reaction when he came in was not what the fuck are you doing but “What the fuck am I doing?” He ran back to his house and changed his underwear to red, the right and suitable color for underwear for men like us.

Who exactly are men like us? Men (and women) born in the year 1990, of course. For those who don’t know, it is the year of the HORSE (马到成功,马上有钱)and if you were born in the year of the horse (2002, 1990, 1978, 1966, etc.) it is your 本命年, which means the year of your zodiac symbol.

Wear red because it symbolizes prosperity and fortune and luck. You can wear red shirts or red belts or red socks or red underwear. If you’re the year of the horse, go out and wear red.

Please don’t let another half year of fate and fortune elude you because weren’t wearing red. You owe it to yourself and to your neighbors.

Good night.

Participant

So you were two dudes hanging out in just your red underwear?

Participant

Sounds like a party.

Not one I’d like to attend.

I’m all for interesting underwear though. I recently found some straight up superman underwear which I snapped up of course, bold blues and reds and a bit crotchy S.

Participant

Yes, Callum, two dudes sitting around in red underwear smoking cigarettes and talking about the quality of my wooden floors.

Participant

My neighbor seems to have better luck than me (financially and romantically). He also has a garden. If i were, to say, swap my unlucky red underwear for his fortuitous red ones, when he hangs his underwear out to dry, theoretically, that would transfer his luck to me, right?
    Re underwear: best advice i ever received: brown. Always buy brown.

Participant

that would transfer his luck to me, right?

If he is so lucky romantically, you can bet it’d transfer something to you. 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.