Fall Weather in Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduFall Weather in Chengdu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Great weather lately.. Just late week we were at 90+ degrees now it’s 68… Hope it stays like this for a while.. I love Fall season!

Participant

I love this temperature too but shit, change too much fast! autumn is arrived…

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Chengdu+China+CHXX0016

Participant

I like the temperature…but not the rain.

Keymaster

Yeah, this change in weather is really sudden. My first time wearing pants this summer/fall was to a pool party.

I always know when the season has turned by the change in my skin, and since last Thursday it’s been drier than usual, so that’s Summer done with!! Such a sudden switch too!

Participant

Moisteurizer, B. Doesn’t need to be feminine stuff. Even make men’s nail polish these days. It’s a whole new world out there, brother.
    “Do you even lift?” is now “Do you even moisteurize?”

Keymaster

I like the temperature…but not the rain.

Exactly… the temperature in Chengdu doesn’t even get that cold. It’s the dreariness that gets you.

Moisteurizer, B.

Essential oils in the diet, R. Moisturiser is for wimps.

😉

Participant

Exactly… the temperature in Chengdu doesn’t even get that cold. It’s the dreariness that gets you.

True that. January and February can be rough, as you mentioned, not because of the temperature, but because of zero blue sky days and limited daylight hours. Makes me dance in the streets once April comes around.

Warm regards,

TG

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.