Weekend Trip Recommendations

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWeekend Trip Recommendations

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Participant

There are lot more deals on http://www.tuan800.com or sina.com.

Thanks

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I can get you coupons on line for a 2 days hot sprign trip to Emei Moutain, 5 stars hotel hot spring. RMB500 including accomodation and breakfast FOR TWO. Emei town has great food. Actually, we can do a group trip. Who’s in?

That sounds awesome. I’m always down to go to a hot spring in the fall/winter.

Participant

@Danielle: if you want atmospheric/peaceful accommodation, the front mountain of qingchen shan is kinda cool; you can stay in a dusty old monastery. It’s not 5 star (possibly -1 star!) but its a funky place to chill. The back mountain doesn’t have much charming/atmospheric places to crash, but is more peaceful and less touristy…

Participant

@Cress – thanks, that looks super cool.. if we purchased now would we be able to use it this weekend?

Also, where is it on Emeishan? How can we get there from train or bus station?

Ray – sounds good to me. Might have to do that another weekend! Is the mountain nice in winter?

On a different note, this winter we should totally do a group weekend at that crappy ski slope near Chengdu.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    On a different note, this winter we should totally do a group weekend at that crappy ski slope near Chengdu.

For sure. I’ve been meaning to go there for years, Xilin雪山.

Participant
    Quote:
    For sure. I’ve been meaning to go there for years, Xilin雪山.

FYI: I have been there before, a lot of tourists, very crowded. And if you take instant noodle with you and want hot water from the local food stalls, it’s chargeable with the rate 10RMB per bowl O.o

@ Dani. depends on the coupon. Normally you need to reserve 2-5 days ahead. Call me if you wanna buy it.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.