Weird Cultural Differences

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWeird Cultural Differences

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Quote:
    not as creepy as Greeks and what they do to boys…

what Greeks did to boys?

Participant
    Quote:
    not as creepy as Greeks and what they do to boys…

what Greeks did to boys?

Participant
    Quote:
    what Greeks did to boys?

Like Catholic priests do to boys ( not to offend anyone, truth it truth, sorry for generalization )

Participant
    Quote:
    what Greeks did to boys?

Like Catholic priests do to boys ( not to offend anyone, truth it truth, sorry for generalization )

Participant
    Quote:

Just googled about this, and suddenly realized how wonderful being as a Chinese boy, just pee for those adults to drink, and can get money out of that.

Participant
    Quote:

Just googled about this, and suddenly realized how wonderful being as a Chinese boy, just pee for those adults to drink, and can get money out of that.

Participant

@Christ

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. thanks pal!

@Danielle

it is true. there are many weired stuff that need an “acquired taste” and a strong stomach

Participant

@Christ

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. thanks pal!

@Danielle

it is true. there are many weired stuff that need an “acquired taste” and a strong stomach

Participant
    Participant
    Participant

Pee eggs? Not as strange as grandfathers chewing on the raw foreskin of a new baby as in some parts of Africa. Pee eggs seems totally normal in comparison 🙂

Participant

Pee eggs? Not as strange as grandfathers chewing on the raw foreskin of a new baby as in some parts of Africa. Pee eggs seems totally normal in comparison 🙂

Participant

I once asked my class “What’s the strangest or most shocking thing we do in the west?”. One girl said ” You buy things which are 2nd hand!”. Shock! Horror! Oh, the joy of thrift shopping for hipster threads is lost on them…once found a t-shirt with the K-Mart logo on it for 99 cents. That shit is hipster gold…

Participant

I once asked my class “What’s the strangest or most shocking thing we do in the west?”. One girl said ” You buy things which are 2nd hand!”. Shock! Horror! Oh, the joy of thrift shopping for hipster threads is lost on them…once found a t-shirt with the K-Mart logo on it for 99 cents. That shit is hipster gold…

Participant

Oww shiet! I want a K-mart logo shirt! I use to work there as a teenage! Wonder if Bobs shirt will garner the same hipster pride? Time to Ebay!!

Participant

Oww shiet! I want a K-mart logo shirt! I use to work there as a teenage! Wonder if Bobs shirt will garner the same hipster pride? Time to Ebay!!

Participant

Dude, word on the street is that Burger King shirts are el-primo…

Participant

Dude, word on the street is that Burger King shirts are el-primo…

Participant

@Ray RE: “Today saw Porsche Boxster convertible (sweet). Beautiful sunny day today. Top is up.”

There is a good reason! Anyone who owns a car knows precisely how dirty the air is here. Leave your ride outside or drive in the rain for half an hour, it’ll look like it just got splashed with buckets of dirt. Driving top down in the city will leave you with a strong need to wash your hair/face/possibly clothes most of the time.

I went to QingCheng last weekend with my girl – we drove her SLK. In-city = top down, soon as we hit highway and through the mountain roads/dujiangyan, top down – they love it outside the city, just not feasible in the city.

Oh, RE: burger king shirts – I have an awesome Burger King shirt, but the ‘burger’ is replaced with ‘poker’, nobody would get the reference here tho…we need some BK up in Chengdu!

Participant

@Ray RE: “Today saw Porsche Boxster convertible (sweet). Beautiful sunny day today. Top is up.”

There is a good reason! Anyone who owns a car knows precisely how dirty the air is here. Leave your ride outside or drive in the rain for half an hour, it’ll look like it just got splashed with buckets of dirt. Driving top down in the city will leave you with a strong need to wash your hair/face/possibly clothes most of the time.

I went to QingCheng last weekend with my girl – we drove her SLK. In-city = top down, soon as we hit highway and through the mountain roads/dujiangyan, top down – they love it outside the city, just not feasible in the city.

Oh, RE: burger king shirts – I have an awesome Burger King shirt, but the ‘burger’ is replaced with ‘poker’, nobody would get the reference here tho…we need some BK up in Chengdu!

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 264 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.