The US Fails Me Again

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionThe US Fails Me Again

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Don’t get this wrong.

I am not seeking for refuge from US government or something similar like that.

I just worked for foreign (western) companies for over 12 years till now.

Why do I finally find out that they all like to promote Chinese political trash to rule us?

I personally don’t look for a manager position. I just want a better environment than “normal” Chinese entities. I mean more justice, more humanity.

It is not that I worship things foreign and fawn on foreign countries. People who don’t have some power in China really can’t live a decent life. This country is full of political trashes. You have no where to hide. I just choose some place to hide. That doesn’t mean I am a looser. My diploma is good, my skills are good, and I speak very fluent English. I don’t have experience to live abroad for more than 30 days. Just went there.

Now again, this US company I work for, the US manager( An Indian lady) delegated power to a two face political trash in China after just 1 and a half years, while they fire people in US, who works loyally for years.

Honestly speaking, I like to work with them more, for they don’t play political tricks on you. While this Chinese trash, who sucks his manager, and his same level colleague very deep, but crash us while he had 1×1 with us.

My two years review status was very good while I reported directly to US. Now he even wanted to denied that. Describe me as a very bad person.

I collect all the evidence, (including email, record the words(Chinese) he used to threaten me while we had 1×1. Sent them to this Indian lady, who is my second level manger now.

But she at last send all these back to China, ask Chinese HR to judge. The result you can already guess, the Chinese HR denies all my evidences and said it was just a perspective problem?

Well, Muslims kills people who doesn’t believes in Allah is also a perspective problem.

I told the Indian lady if she needs to escalate, I prefer US HR than Chinese HR. We don’t have justice here.

I don’t know how the Americans truly think. Do they think that they need this kind of political thug so they can use us as off-shore slaves (learned it from some American)?

Why can’t they study the history of China for a little bit so they make better judgement?

The Chinese political trash, when they needs you, they can suck your ass, when they get strong enough, they ask you to turn over your source code and set up back doors for them.

Well, let them bow to these trashed, for earning more money and getting more benefit, they will pay for it themselves.

PS: what I asked is just this Chinese political trash don’t do the thing I recorded to me again. I didn’t ask for ridiculous stuff.

What/who is political trash? Genuinely curious. Did you lose your job? Do you need a hug (I’m a great hugger).

Participant

Chinese guy is.

I didn’t lose it.

I just didn’t get the justice United States announced to the world. I just feel I have wasted 12 years.

I should choose to study medical other than electronic engineering/compute so I don’t even have to have any hope.

Now I don’t have another choice but to stay in this industry. Switching job/major is extremely hard for us for there are enough people.

Can you understand that?

Don’t have even hope compared with they give you a hope and then break it.

My skills can get me fed but timeto  think about future.

Participant

I’m not sure I know what’s going on, but it sounds like you’ve had a bad day (week? month? year?) and for that I’m sorry. I hope things get better!

I guess the lesson to be learned here is to be wary of anyone wanting to suck your ass or asks you suck theirs?

Participant

Welcome to the game of life.

Participant

I’m not sure I know what’s going on, but it sounds like you’ve had a bad day (week? month? year?) and for that I’m sorry. I hope things get better! I guess the lesson to be learned here is to be wary of anyone wanting to suck your ass or asks you suck theirs?

Thanks, that’s been learned more than ten years ago.

Just there is no break.

You want to live in decent ways, others don’t give you even a chance. No matter Chinese or US citizen.

I start to think that yes, all the movies, TVs in China of course are a brain washing material which makes you believe what kind of environment you are living, they are cheating. But the US are the same, there is no decent. Only things that rules are selfish and ugliness and cheating(cheat people who believes decent things).

It is so unfair to pure beings.

It makes China look like today’s condition, now US wants to join this game.

Participant

umm…… wtf did I just read.

Keymaster

Let me get this straight:

1. You are Chinese
    2. You worked for an American company
    3. You accuse the company of “promoting Chinese political trash to rule you”

It’s hard for me to imagine that multi-national American companies are really run vastly different from Chinese companies just due to the social landscape in China. But a lot of American companies are leaving China now due to a combination of the pressure they’re under to do things in a way they don’t want to, and dwindling economic opportunities within the outsource/manufacturing industries in China.

Participant

Ahh, corporate politics. I’m curious to know where your idea of American corporate justice comes from OP. You say you’ve never lived abroad so I’m just wondering about the frame of reference. You seem pretty bitter about things so I’ll just offer my my perspective as a decade-long office jockey: If you choose to ‘hide’ in the same position for 12 years, odds are you’re eventually going to butt heads with someone, be it a colleague or manager. It sounds like it might be a good time to explore other opportunities within the company, and if that fails maybe look for another place to work if you think the new boss is going to be around for a while. Blaming America for your problems here is a little misguided.

Participant

Woodwerd makes some good points. I was also a cubicle monkey back in the old country. On my last day one of my colleagues said “We always thought you were kind of a snob”. WTF? I asked why. “Cos you never once came to Friday night drinks with us”. In an office environment, sometimes you just gotta play the game….

Participant

Update.

Our company is a very famous US IT company.

Now they fire people back in US but didn’t touch here. It seems that they plan to give up and turn in their source code and help to install the back door already. If they just fire us and left. It would make me respect them, but now never.

Keymaster

Update. Our company is a very famous US IT company. Now they fire people back in US but didn’t touch here. It seems that they plan to give up and turn in their source code and help to install the back door already. If they just fire us and left. It would make me respect them, but now never.

I sent you a PM. You should contact me, I think I can help you. justcharlie at gmail

Participant

It seems that they plan to give up and turn in their source code and help to install the back door already.

Do us all a favour and mention the company by name, so we all know never to install anything by said company, ever. Thanks! 😀

Participant

update again.

I lost my job today. Have a lot of paper work to do, may not have time to write a lot.

But it seems the Americans(Indian lady in this case) would rather to choose the dark side of China.

I believe my evidence is sufficient.

I waste 12 years time.

I can’t change the world, even can’t find a place to hide myself from ugliness. Sad.

Keymaster

What evidence? This has been a vague rant.

Participant

I lost my job today.

Me too mate, yesterday, but I’m kind of glad. 😀

Have a lot of paper work to do, may not have time to write a lot.

What company? Please let us know so we can avoid their software!

Participant

I lost my job today.

Me too mate, yesterday, but I’m kind of glad. :D

Have a lot of paper work to do, may not have time to write a lot.

What company? Please let us know so we can avoid their software!

I can’t say I felt a lot of loss. But the problem is, nobody come out to stand for justice. Even those Americans who advertise themselves as people who have a bottom line.

I gave up my carrier to test a fake policy.

It is not a software company. It is a storage IT (SAN, NAS, FCoE, FC) company which headquartered in a town near Boston. It is the most famous one. My professional ethics will not allow me to reveal its name.

But you can guess.

You will never use its software because it is considered a hardware company so don’t worry.

Its storage system are widely used not for personal but for industry.

I was doing the fiber channel switching stuff.

Participant

Ahh, corporate politics. I’m curious to know where your idea of American corporate justice comes from OP. You say you’ve never lived abroad so I’m just wondering about the frame of reference. You seem pretty bitter about things so I’ll just offer my my perspective as a decade-long office jockey: If you choose to ‘hide’ in the same position for 12 years, odds are you’re eventually going to butt heads with someone, be it a colleague or manager. It sounds like it might be a good time to explore other opportunities within the company, and if that fails maybe look for another place to work if you think the new boss is going to be around for a while. Blaming America for your problems here is a little misguided.

Thanks, Woodwerd. About the <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>idea of American corporate justice. Two places comes it from:</span>

1. the local Chinese ones are even worse, so don’t have any hope on them even in 12 years before.

2. the American controlling of media, like movies/TVs/pop culture/everything US broadcast their lifestyle.

But when it comes to reality, it is almost the same as Chinese company even if I have a full set of evidence.

I didn’t work for one company for 12 years, I worked for 4, all the same, no one is better.

Participant

Update. Our company is a very famous US IT company. Now they fire people back in US but didn’t touch here. It seems that they plan to give up and turn in their source code and help to install the back door already. If they just fire us and left. It would make me respect them, but now never.

I sent you a PM. You should contact me, I think I can help you. justcharlie at gmail

Hi Charlie,

Thanks.

My economic situation is good. If I didn’t find a woman, I can survive for quite some time.

So don’t worry about that.

I am just rethinking my choices back in college entrance exam. At that time, I have a lot of choices. But now, not too much.

I am at my 30s. In US, 30s may be a very young age and people at their 30s are called a young man.

But in China, a man at his 30s still doing bottom technical work without a position is considered a loser. So many young people there.

In US companies, they tell you “hey, we have a management line; we also have a technical line, both lines are equal and can give you a life.”

But the technical line is a lie.

Participant

What evidence? This has been a vague rant.

emails and 1×1 recordings which proves that a chinese guy who was promoted as leader is an office political trash.

1×1 is your manager and you talk in a dark little room where no one else is hearing. So he can try funny things on you and after that denies everything.

I record them.

In fact, if US never invest in China since 1970s, maybe we don’t have a lot of money. but for the bottom, maybe life is easier. Now powerful ones are more and more arrogant.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 46 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.