The US Fails Me Again

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionThe US Fails Me Again

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Participant

As a ungraduated chinese student, my personal view about this is never try to change the system except you are a extraodinary one. But i think the person like you are enough to get a much more better job.  I can’t have the same feeling like you about this without 12 year working expericense  , but i definitely feel your pathetic feeling. Sorry for what you faced.

Brother, move forward and be happy ~

everything will be better ~

Participant

As a ungraduated chinese student, my personal view about this is never try to change the system except you are a extraodinary one. But i think the person like you are enough to get a much more better job. I can’t have the same feeling like you about this without 12 year working expericense , but i definitely feel your pathetic feeling. Sorry for what you faced. Brother, move forward and be happy ~ everything will be better ~

Some English tips, :)”an extraordinary one”, not “a”

Participant

People been polite with you up til now mate, but when your own posts are full of grammatical/spelling errors and your response to someone sharing ‘hopeful sentiments’ is …. that, expect some “fuck off” replies, or at least sneers that aren’t typed out for not wanting to waste the time.

Participant

thanks~ T-T   I am sorry for those gramamr mistakes ,i am still learning ~

Participant

Thanks for your kindness , i will try to reply much more better and hope i can be helpful~

Participant

People been polite with you up til now mate, but when your own posts are full of grammatical/spelling errors and your response to someone sharing ‘hopeful sentiments’ is …. that, expect some “fuck off” replies, or at least sneers that aren’t typed out for not wanting to waste the time.

Two years have passed, Rick. It was not easy.

But literally I kept my promise. I didn’t work for Americans anymore.

This is not easy for me. I am from a labor worker family. I studied hard as one of the topiest students ( if you don’t think I am bragging) to get a university degree ( didn’t contiunue because I and my family can’t afford.), and worked in foreign companies mostly US companies for years at last got this in return. Maybe you think it is ridiculous for a Chinese citizen to seek justice and fair in US companies. But at a country which doesn’t care its own people, that is one desperate hope.

Don’t know if you can understand.

At least I am trying to get fair and justice, not like those who play nasty.

You kown what, every US company I went through all have heavy office politics. Only one european company is better.

As to say the “correct your English” post, you know, I can’t explain everything to a person who have no experience, he is just not in the situation. And many Chinese are rude to use “correct your English” to humiliate you. I just use one of their ways.

I don’t expect you can understand !!!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.