How Can I Help You?

HomeForumsIn ChengduHow Can I Help You?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am a Chinese girl . 24 , college graduated majored at business management. I fired my bitch bOSS a couple of days ago .

Below are stuffs I can do for you guys.

1,  Chinese teaching. I am native speaker and I am not Chengdunese, so my Chinese should be a little better than local people. I broadcastEd when I was a student and I use to be a great writer…  60 yuan per hour, At least 2 hours a day, no matter how many students I have.

2,taobao or t-mall translation. If you need to buy something I can tell you what to input Into the search engine , and you can sent,e the link I will translate per Sentence per word as you need. But only translation  service, I do not sell products, so everything is done by yourself. And this is for Free Unless the job is really too much. Then u can buy me something to eat if someday we are gonna to meet.

3, I am a tour guide, if you are interested in local famous places, I can lead u there and introduce to you some stories behind it. this is for free, since I have your guide s certificate so I can go to most tourism sites for free, but then in some other places I can’t . In which case u need pay for the ticket.

4, I can babysit your kids. This must sound stupid cause maybe you don’t even know me, but then, i am just saying I can handle kids well. U might be amazed at whAt a great babysitter I am. This is however not for free, I am good at it so this is gonna be expensive,50 cny per hour in the day and 80 cny per hour at night.

5, accompany service. I can accompany you to go shopping, to go traveling, to  go outside somewhere, to do your Chinese homework. In a word to make you happier if you are isolated child. This is only people under 18  only.And this is 60 cny per hour.if you have a sad kid, then 100 cny per hour..

well , anyone interested?

Participant

If you have a sad kid??

What do you mean by sad ??

People who pay your 100yuan a hour to make this sad kid happy??

Participant

@linka 999, to make it plain, yes. If u don’t know how to love ur kid, u find everything u do is wrong in his or her eyes. I might be able to make him or her happier by offering both my ears and patience. in another word, I might get to know where itis his or her problem and I might be able to improve the situation. … . I am not a therapist but I helped someone before.

Participant

When i have a kid i will call you!

I promise!

Keymaster

I fired my bitch bOSS a couple of days ago.

Props! And welcome!

Participant

Oh a almost forget that , I am a good cook. Especialused in my own cuisine. If u are interested in cooking Chinese food, I can teach u and translate recipe for u guys, which are for free. But I do hope u guys share  some recipe here as well.

Participant

The universal battery charger that i spent 3 hours fruitlessly looking for? Tina found it in literally one minute; right inside the door of computer city….stupid foreigner i am..:)

Participant

i need an accompany service, but i’m not under 18 anymore, so it won’t work?

Participant

@Kale: i dont know what do you need me to do then? i will see if i can help.

Participant

l`d like to invite you to enjoy dinner with me but i need pay 60 for you, hahaha….

so forget about it!

Participant

@  kale, I knew u also read the other thread I started, some friend in this forum told me kindly that u were just kidding about either the accompany service or the slow  bicycling.  But really we had. Fight over this, I might understand it as some kinda “American humor” but that doesn’t change the way I feel as a Chinese Since I do take this accompany service serious, I believe u already know from the other thread that I like kids and I do wish I can help if somebody has got a tough kid who is new here. ….

Anyway, if u wanna invite me to have a lunch or something, or wanna make a friend, it’s free And u are welcome. But, if u are trying  to create this American humor again in public, I suggest u not…….

ps , someday, if u do have a trouble kid, U will see if it is worthwhile to invite me have a dinner and pay me 60 cny.

and

Participant

I request help to retrieve documents from Marriage Registration Office.

Willing to pay all costs and for your time.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Bill Hutson

[email protected]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Shit come to think of it I’m having major problems now getting documentation together for baby birthing thing – I can’t even get all the paperwork I need sorted out because I don’t know what this last document they say they need is (nor do they?), I’d pay if someone could find all the stuff I need (now I need something from what they said is the 外国人办事的地方 which is *not* the PSB, something for 出生正 正名 or something. If you can help Tina, sort this all out, I’ll pay for it also 😀

Participant

气死我了!!打了几遍都自动消失了 !!

@billhutson
    : yes i saw that last night… and checked already, will translate the requirments from government soon. very complicated and might need your original passport be sent to China… i can help tell you what u need to do but can’t actually do it for you, no matter the price. Also i need ask you more questions about that… anyway , just wait.i have a job interview tomorrow need prepare for it.

@Rick
    : since when you have a baby? and my neck sores for sitting here all day , i typed a whole agreement (contract) and a lot of other paperwork too… so your problem will be dealt later…cause i am realllllllllllly busy see above to billhutson…and as a Chinese , it is called” 出生证证明”。your baby is a Chinese right? (nationality)

Participant

My baby not born, hence need birth license – born next month. Halfbreed. Want to get china passport first, then .. yeah. I’ll send PM w/ details.

Participant

@billhutson : I just made myself professional in international marriage!!!!  Spent tons of hours searching and translating. I sent an email to  [email protected]. Rather than [email protected]. Pls check and confirm.  If u can’t accept it, tell me.

The mail is long , but u need read anyway.

Participant

@rick: Ask ur wife  is it a license to permit u guys to give birth of that baby , or to prove the baby is born somewhere? These two are different.  准生证, 还是出生证明? u said the later but I just need make sure.

ps sorry have to put it here, have no idea how to reply u in pm, u can teach me how to reply in pm? I can only send u a new ontribute can’t reply directly on thseems sage u sent me.

Send a new pm to u rather Than ………

Participant

It’s a “准生证” – a license to give birth, baby isn’t born yet. Check PM for explanation! 😀

Participant

@Rick in China : Did u receive my pm ? Cause if didnt , I d kill myself  and I swear I d never use pm of this forum again !! would u pls check if u received it or not?

i have this feeling , what they need is your passport be shown. I checked all website, the license mostly is done if documents from ur wife Are ready. Below are documents needed for Chinese men./ foreigner Men.

Marriage certificate  and copy

your passport and copy

A document issued by an organization where ur Personal files are kept /organization   with the authority to prove your below two status : marriage status and children – birth status

but again , better ask them accuse above could be wrong too. Let officers put down the things u need in Chineese and if possible, the place to get it as well.

@ Ray : I sent two Pms to u , how. many did u get ?

Participant

@tina tan, did you got my message yet?  if not, maybe you can add my wechat :rssbar

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.