What is the Logic? Please explain

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhat is the Logic? Please explain

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Not sure if there is even an answer to this apart from somebody started doing it and the rest followed.

Why do people on e-bikes where their jacket back to front?
    I cant understand what the benefit is.

Anybody able to explain why people do this?

Participant

by guessing, the obvious reason is that the seamless back of a jacket could provide more wind resistance as it could get relatively windy when you travel on a soundless ebike speed

another reason might be, just like i dont tend to wear slim fit cloths (like suits) for library, when arms have to reach forward for a long time, to desk or in this case the handlebar grip, surface of one’s back is slightly bigger than it normally is, keeping this position for a while arms could easily get tiresome as they have to make some effort in resisting the normal shape of cloths. i dont think many ppl would be aware of this unless arms get really uncomfortable as a result

seriously…i’m kidding, better ask them

Participant

Wind shield. As simple as that.

dust and bug guard

Participant

I guess zipping/buttoning your jacket would have the same effect – no? Unless the collar part of the jacket provides some higher ‘protection’ around the neck…but seems that’d be a little bit uncomfortable at the same time.

I’d put it on the same cool factor as wearing a bag on your head when it’s raining – so I’m guessing that it’s not a fashion trend 😀

Participant

Speaking of bikes,does anyone know where I could rent a motorcycle? Say per month,or per day,Chengdu or shuangliu plz..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.