Where Can I Buy Foreign Tobacco?

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceWhere Can I Buy Foreign Tobacco?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A nice week friends, good sunshine day!

I want buy some pipe tobacco, like Amphora Tobacco or similar.

I know it’s difficult find, but maybe not impossible… where?

Thank you guys!

http://i56.tinypic.com/30j0c38.jpg

Keymaster

Indeed, nice weather recently! I found a cigar shop recently at Jiuyan Qiao, very near “The Underground” English restaurant and pub. They have imported cigars, cigarettes, and loose tobacco there along with all kinds of pipes. I think there are other shops similar to this in Chengdu but this is the only one that I’ve visited personally.

Participant

Fantastic, you are the top Charlie! really thank you… winter come! now i have my pipe with tobacco…

Participant

I’m agree with Charlie they have some nice tobacco & real imported cigs & cigars i’ve been buying from there. Except there is another tobacco shop in Sofitel Hotel they also have some tobacco. The another shop is on Chunxi Road, never been there but indeed i’ve seen many times. If you use the main Chunxi road tunnel which will take u out on the opposite side if you coming from mozi qiao, just right after when you go out from the tunnel it will be on your left.

The other way is taobao, I saw they have some drum tobacco, pipes & smoking stuffz. But should make sure from the seller that the tobacco is original not domestically made.

Participant

Thank you too Rb in next week i’ll check…

Participant

Your welcome 🙂

Participant

Your welcome 🙂

Participant

Your welcome 🙂

Participant

In China tobacco sales is the most controlled industry

If China can also be legally sold marijuana,It will also be such as “State Tobacco Monopoly Bureau” acts of government control

The Hongqi chain in Fangcao east street,there are many foreign cigarette brand

, often hidden sales

Participant

If China can also be legally sold marijuana,It will also be such as “State Tobacco Monopoly Bureau” acts of government control

, often hidden sales

Participant

, often hidden sales

Participant

Ahahahah I understand Shinichi, thank you! for me pipe tobacco it’s enough I hope find this in the places suggested… i think only little expensive, around 200 yuan…

Participant

Ahahahah I understand Shinichi, thank you! for me pipe tobacco it’s enough I hope find this in the places suggested… i think only little expensive, around 200 yuan…

Participant

Participant

Havana Cigar in Chengdu

MAP

i stopped smkoing chinese cigarettes , god knows what they put inside them , and i roll my own now i buy the tobbacco online (i like SAMSON)

but the shops in chengdu dont have the things i want , and i still dont trust their stuff ,

Participant

I like smoke pipe because relax me but without tobacco… I want check this shop near Underground but i think it’s expensive…

Participant

“遇见” shop has Cigars in Chengdu East Music Park. Maybe you can find “Havana Cigars” also.

Participant

Usually i don’t smoke cigars but pipe… Havana Cigar is the name of the shop near Undreground…

Thank you I’ll try this shop in East Music Park!

Participant

An info, Kempiski hotel in Tongzilin have foreign pipe tobacco around 80kuai…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.