Where do you guys play basketball in Chengdu?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhere do you guys play basketball in Chengdu?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys! I just came to chengdu from UK a few weeks ago and I’m wondering if there is anybody play basketball here. I have found several courts in some universities which seem a lot of people go to. If possible, can someone tell me which court you guys often go to?

Cheers!

Keymaster

Welcome to Chengdu,

There’s a pretty active thread on basketball here: Playing Basketball in Chengdu?

There are a few basketball hotspots in the city, Chris and some others are definitely familiar with them. Sichuan University has competitive games, and universities in general have a lot of players.

Participant

Thanks mate. So Decathlon, right? I am not too sure where it is? Is it in the city centre? Is it possible to get there by underground?

Cheers!

pm me your number and I’ll let you know when were meeting up each weekend. for now the nike basketball park near the chengdu stadium is the best location since the courts are good quality and its near the city center. this week i think sunday will be the best time for me at least

Quote:
    So Decathlon, right? I am not too sure where it is? Is it in the city centre? Is it possible to get there by underground?

Is it possible you are familiar with the word MAP!!?

Participant

Thanks bro. Found it. Which day do you often go there? And BTW what job do you guys do here?

Participant
    Quote:
    And BTW what job do you guys do here?

Jumpin’ Gigolo.

Participant
    Quote:
    Jumpin’ Gigolo.

One of the best jobs in the world

Participant
    Quote:
    for now the nike basketball park near the chengdu stadium is the best location since the courts are good quality and its near the city center. this week i think sunday will be the best time for me at least

Yeah, this place is the best for quality, ease of getting to, and decent competition. The one by decathlon is a little nicer quality-wise but it’s too far for most people to get to. The nike basketball park is about a block behind tianfu square.

My and 1 or 2 friends usually go there on tuesdays or wednesdays, around 6. Email me at [email protected] for confirmation if anyone feels like coming by, as i never check my private messages here.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.