Where is Walmart in the city?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhere is Walmart in the city?

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoIan.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys I am looking for a Walmart store which possibly has a subway station near it.

I have heard there are a few Walmart stores in the city but does anyone know if there is a subway near any of them and what the name of the station is thank you.

Diamond

Participant

One in the East on the second ring road, but it’s not that good. Trust Mart is Walmart they just changed the name.

One in the west. And you can take subway line 2 and get off at the last stand. Then take the bus of 310. and then you can ask the The ticket seller or driver that you want to go to “Wo er Ma”.This is Chinese pronouciation of Walmart.Then they will remind you when arrive. A little complicated.

Participant

Trust me it’s not worth the journey

Quote:
    Trust me it’s not worth the journey

What you mean?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    What you mean?

I think he means it’s nothing like Walmart in the US and it’s not worth going to. I agree. Stick to Metro or Treat, in Raffles City.

Participant

Trust Mart is Wallmart. Nothing different just a little more expensive. As Charlie said Raffles city and Ole in Mixc are the best supermarkets, but CF in Tongzalin has a good selection of western goods

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.