Where to Find Electronics in Chengdu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduWhere to Find Electronics in Chengdu?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys, i was wondering if you could inform me where to find electronics. I want to buy air purifiers (sharp, panny or samsung) and a decent microhifi.

Thanks!

Participant

If you dont have taobao, i would say gome opposite of galleria shopping mall or suning next to B&Q.

Participant

360buy.com (JD)

Usually next day delivery, way better prices than stores here. Can pay on delivery also… just get someone to help you navigate the site and buy whatever you want, enter your address etc..

Keymaster

360buy.com (JD) Usually next day delivery, way better prices than stores here. Can pay on delivery also… just get someone to help you navigate the site and buy whatever you want, enter your address etc..

This is what I’d do also. Taobao is great but 360buy is even easier, and they deliver super fast.

Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Rick in China wrote:</div>
    360buy.com (JD) Usually next day delivery, way better prices than stores here. Can pay on delivery also… just get someone to help you navigate the site and buy whatever you want, enter your address etc..

This is what I’d do also. Taobao is great but 360buy is even easier, and they deliver super fast.

half day! sometimes~

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.