Where to Safely Store Money at Home

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhere to Safely Store Money at Home

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Self explanatory title really. I need somewhere to keep my cash safe as i’ve not got a bank account.

Also, remind me not to invite you guys round for drinks…

Participant

This calls for a treasure hunt party! Hide the money where you wouldnt expect anyone to find it, and invite some people over. Get them to find the money within 15 minutes.

If they cant find it, they pay your drinks. If they find it, drinks are on you 😉

After a few parties you’ll come up with the perfect money hiding location!

Participant

Ahahahahah isn’t correct way for “keep the secret” 😉

Keymaster

Get a safe, or hide it under a mountain of dirty laundry.

Participant

All ideas on board, I have reached a decision. Under my pillow.

Thanks for the feedback.

Participant

Get a safe, but hide the money under the dirty laundry.
    That way, people will steal the safe assuming it contains valuables and they wont bother checking the laundry.

Wanna have fun? Write a note and put it in the safe. Something like “joke’s on you, b*tches!”

Reversed psychology baby!

Participant

Buy a big block of cheese. Hollow out a big hole and place cash inside. No Chinese theif will steal cheese.

Participant

Buy a big block of cheese. Hollow out a big hole and place cash inside. No Chinese theif will steal cheese.

But considering the cheese prices foreign thiefs might!

Freezer. Fish Finger boxes. Job done.

Let us know what you decide, along with your address.

Participant

A lot of these involve food. Maybe I’ll just make a big bao zi with 100 yuan note filling and stick it in the fridge.

I’m going to rob you.

Participant

We here at Natooke are pleased to announce the launch of our Cycling Savings Community Banking Services.

We offer safe money management as well as excellent hours minus the headache often associated with many modern-day banks.  Not to mention the interest rates we can offer on longer term 6-month and annual savings accounts.  We’re practically handing money out!

You may know some of clientele, including many of the above forum goers and the infamous Dojo Party Spirit.

All your money are belong to us!

Participant

CSCBS is a first-rate bank with first-class staff.  Although I could only manage a 100 RMB deposit, they treated me like a part of their banking family.  I was able to secure a good rate and watch my wallet grow!  Now I can afford a boat, a conveyer belt from my living room to my kitchen, and gold-plated, jewel-encrusted chopsticks.  From the top down, this establishment is top-notch.  I give this place 5 stars!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.