Where to meet attractive girls in Chengdu?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhere to meet attractive girls in Chengdu?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 94 total)
  • Author

@ Charlie, are you an admin of this site? Haha, anyway, is that you in the pic? AHHA, I did not think you were that old:D

Participant

that picture says it all. thank you.

would it be ok for me to use it also in the future?

Edit: wow just goggled it, had no idea the facepalm was so well defined. you sure this isn’t a ‘double’ situation?

Participant

Hey Billy,

bet you regret starting this thread!! 😉

Jerry is right, difficult to meet anyone ‘nice’ in club and bars.

The club scene is not the same as it is at home and even at that, where I am from in Ireland it never amounted to anything much.

Think you need to spread yourself out a little and be patient.

Think of making friends first and I’m sure you will meet somebody that way. Else, hiking or outdoor clubs good as you can both make friends and actually spend time getting to know someone outside of their and your circle.

Participant

@Charlie: if only you are bald, shorter, and slimmer as Jean-Luc. anyway, you are still a captain here. lol

As far as the other comment of mine, it was a compliment since you seemingly know what “a typical Chinese man” looks like.

@Vic HAHA that is what I was thinking, he should have google another cuter facepalm instead of posting an bald old one. haha.

VIC Haha I am a young Chinese man, what am i supposed to look like? A skinny poor boy from a poor family? or just an ugly small little man on great wall. LOL

I wonder how to delete my posts, lol I know the thread is getting annoying because of a weird jerk like me.

. . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:^.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ... . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..=-,,. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”

. . . . . ../.~,. . ..-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . … . /

. . . . . . `~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./…..,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. =~-,__. . .,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :,, . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%>–==

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

I am sorry for what I did on here:(

I’ll answer without reading.

Because reading this thread will be my evening treat.

You find the attractive ladies at the excact same locations where you find them in your respective homecountry which is:

Everywhere outside the confines of your apartment.

The Mall, The Gym, Starbucks, Night outs with friends etc.etc.etc.

Participant

The most bizarre thread on the internet. So we have an English-language forum, a topic posed, answered by one Chinese male troll, and another Chinese female troll– in jokingly racist technicolor troll fashion in what seems like English, but with the logic of my pet hedgehog…

When a hedgehog can’t get a troll, he says the troll has no logic.LMAO LMAO LMAO.

Participant

Chain reaction,

why at beginning is it not a suggestion like “If you wanna find a real pretty girl who might actually like you, I suggest doing this the normal way and just do what you know and let it come naturally”, but it’s a story about using English’s power.

Why it’s always Chinese girls don’t like Chinese man????

China doesn’t have many very beautiful parts nowdays, i always think maybe the next 10 years will be better, because now many young kids have gone west to study, they will learn good things and return to China, and more people are starting to learn English, on weibo more and more Chinese start talking about we feel shame about some Chinese bad behavior, many kids who go west for to study are already not like their father’s generation,i never go abroad to study but i am not like my father’s generation at all.

Some Chinese people are awful, don’t use that as a example, that not very helpful. Which will lead people who orignaly want to listen to the west to begin defending themselves.

The story about cheap girls i didn’t mean that you are not talking about truth, it is the truth, for that kind of funny Chinese story, i have many, many, many more on weibo. there are so many crazy stories, it’s all true.

But I can only say no matter how mad some Chinese are, we still have some Chinese who will not do the same things, and we want more Chinese to learn from the west, pick up the good part of westerners. So use some things to encourage, it will help a lot .

From this forum, most westerners are very nice people, also for the foreigners who i meet during my work, 99% of them all very nice people, i don’t have anything against foreigners, if i am i would not come to this website and spend time here 🙂

@ linka,

You know what? It is ironic that you are saying most of them are good, and at the same time one of them just told you:”It is an English forum, your English sucks, get out of my grille, you tow illogical Chinese dawgs.” But you have not even got what he meant, Haha.

It is fine but ironic. Anyways don’t reply anymore, because I’ve got no permission to reply back, I should get the fuck out from an English site. haha

每一个国家都有”awful“的人。如果要我说,中国人太善良了,awful还不够,所以被人欺负。也被骑在自己头上的中国人欺负。

Participant

What do you mean “attractive”? I might have some to introduce to you 🙂

Participant

My last post improve some good foreigner help my English again, thank you again 🙂

Quote:
    Kick: You know what? It is ironic that you are saying most of them are good, and at the same time one of them just told you:”It is an English forum, your English sucks, get out of my grille,

If you’re referring to Shiya, she’s Chinese and only said so because she misunderstood Linka’s sarcasm. Billy also misunderstood. Just a 误会. I have a good idea of Linka’s personality from this forum. There is only one troll on this forum.

All the racism and judgement on this thread is truly SAD. Let me just say that all you men who are jumping down my throat for using the word ‘attractive’ are hypocritical bullshitters. Men are visual, everyone knows that.

The moment a non-asian man is attracted to an asian woman (or vice versa) you can count the amount of racist assholes ready to give these people shit: “YELLOW FEVER” / “ASIAPHILE”, etc, etc. Also the imagery you conjure up of the white devil forcing their way over here solely to plow through the local women – it’s SICK! It’s OFFENSIVE! We don’t have such demeaning terms for any other inter-racial couple. It’s sad how many Asian men hate on this concept like it’s truly hurting their chances (not really, if a woman dates a laowai she’s pretty much shunned by society, sadly the racist attitudes here are prevalent EVERYWHERE). When are you all going to see we’re all the same and can’t help who we are interested in dating?

Participant

Billy.. If you seen an Asian American woman break down infront of you after douche bags kept on saying to her ‘5 dollar sucky sucky,’ or just look at her because she is ‘exotic,’ then you have been in my shoes about this ‘Yellow fever shit.’ This is China, i know, but i hold strong in my beliefs and convictions (lets say if a woman does that infront of me.. Ill hunt that fucker down and smash his face in).

If YOUR terms of attractiveness is regards to numbers of peoples in this world and by that ‘oww azn people are shit tons of them, let me try to date them without any cultural understanding,’ then you are going against the grain.

Look, if you are frustrated of the dating scene, CD is not the place for you. Try a different liberal country, Thailand? China has more guys to girls ratio, you are part of the ‘frustrated crowd of dudes’ who are tryin to get laid.. err i mean, visiting wife… err i mean, Chinese wife.

And what is your deal of ‘attractiveness?’ Attraction is in the eye of the beholder. Love is blind. Looks are superficial, ect ect. If you’re a nice dude, why show it on the internet? You got nothing to prove, what you expect a nice girl to jump out of the screen to find your qq and start dating?

Thusly, this is China. If you meet a ‘nice girl’ and you bang her.. She’s yours for life (or try to be). Understand the culture before you make judgements of ‘LETS HELP EACH OTHER GET LAID AND CUT THE CULTURAL RACISM THEY PUT ON US FOREIGNERS.’

Right, and like I said in my PM to you Jerry, just because you’ve seen douchebags behave like that back in America or here in China does NOT give you the right to then become a racist towards MY ethnicity and assume we’re all terrible jerks who are only here to plow through women. I don’t care what you’ve seen. Don’t bring that chip on your shoulder into my thread or every meeting you have with white/black whatever people just because they are in China.

You said in the PM that it’s a fact that ‘all foreigners are only in China to bang chicks’. You sir need to either change your views quickly or crawl under a rock and simply check out. You do not have the right to assume anything about me just because of what I find attractive.

Do you think anyone who has an idea of what they consider ‘attractive’ to be a bad person? Probably not, but because I’m white and in China, you have all the power to jump down my throat and attack me. Love is blind, yes, but have you never been interested in a girl at least partly for her looks? (At least in a physical attraction, sense?) Do you date squat, ugly trolls just because of their personality? For some reason, I highly doubt you do, and if you do, GOOD! If you want to judge me for being ‘shallow’ then you should also blame 99% of the people in the world for being the same, but DON’T bring the race card into this with your stories of douches you’ve seen in the past and claims I have ‘yellow fever’, etc.

In short, don’t try and make me seem like a monster just because I used the word ‘attractive’ in my post just because it suits your own racist agenda. Wake up and take a look in the mirror.

Participant

Who said i blame you? You are taking this to heart.

Also in the PM, you wrote ‘Asshole’ at the end. Im not the type to type verbal retarded shit. We can meet in person to settle this. I dont take kindly to bashing and minor threats.

Well yes, you deserve being called an asshole after you tell me I have yellow fever / foreigners are all here to bang chicks and then when I respond, all you can say is “YAWN: TOO LONG DIDN’T READ IT.”

And yes I would love to meet you in person, Jerry.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 94 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.