Where to meet attractive girls in Chengdu?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhere to meet attractive girls in Chengdu?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Participant

25 Hours 11AM. Come. Ill get ready for you. There will be others there.

You need others to do your fighting for you? You are hillarious, boy. At least put up a photo of yourself. Coward.

Participant

No my students will be there to just watch. When youll go, youll see me. Quite easy. If you like it, hopefully you can join the class 🙂

Sunday 11AM at 25 Hours*.

I have said I would not reply, but you guys were making misunderstanding which is what I have to point out.

@Chris

Quote:
    If you’re referring to Shiya, she’s Chinese and only said so because she misunderstood Linka’s sarcasm. Billy also misunderstood. Just a 误会. I have a good idea of Linka’s personality from this forum. There is only one troll on this forum.

I am not referring to Shiya or Billy at all.There was another fat ass guy even with his hedgehog(LOL) being sarcastic about Linka and me. It is fine to be sarcastic about me. But I doubt he even have got Linka’s point and laughed at her English with his hedgehog.

Plus, the reason why I have not got out of his face is because not just one white man came to Chinese sites, typing his English, and showing off how many students he fucked as a college English teacher. Nobody really gives a single shit about how many ******* he fucked as long as he did not speak it out and insult us.

@billy

I think no people on here are being racist against you, point it out if I or anyone here said you can not date a local girl because of your race even once. And people are doing whatever they want, I am not entitled to bother and tell people what to do either. I already said I just told my opinion and I just represent some middle class Chinese dudes to let you know some truths. If you just want some hypocritical bullshit? Just told me I will shut up.

And I am sure there is very very very a few racism in China against white people. Ironically, when western governments are being criticize about the *****, the westerners have privilege in China.

Everyone knows a white person can get several times salary of A Chinese person’s by doing the same work in a city that is populated by Chinese people. I don’t wanna say Asian men, because I have not known much about Asians. I just know a lot of Chinese men are the tolerated men I ever saw.

Plus, no women will be shunned because she dates a foreigner, she would be shunned because she dates him just and only because he is foreigner. It has nothing to do with race, it is because she is mean. And that is what exactly people are sick of in every single country on earth.

Can I make a conclusion? If you think what you have experienced is entitled to make you to conclude that a lot of Chinese people are racist against you. Then I can say if you were a Chinese man in deep south of America, where it is populated by non-CHINESE people, I can not even count how many times you would try to go suicides. If China was an African country, I can not even count how many white people would be afraid of walking on streets.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    25 Hours 11AM. Come. Ill get ready for you. Others will be others there.

Quote:
    You need others to do your fighting for you? You are hillarious, boy. At least put up a photo of yourself. Coward.

Both of you stop. This forum is not for making threats.

Billy, you said nothing that was out of line, I wouldn’t take offense to anyone having beef with you asking where attractive women are.

@ Charlie

Thanks mate.

@ Kick

I wasn’t referring to you, I was referring to Jerry. It was the ‘all foreigners are only in China to get laid’ (sent in PM), and the ‘(you are a white guy with an) asia fetish’ bs that bugged me. But I realize now I’m just dealing with a troll-boy so we can move on.

@ Jerry

I’d probably fall for it, if it hadn’t been for your last post. I sincerely doubt a reputable martial arts instructor goes online to arrange fights. Especially by bating people with bs lines such as: ‘all foreigners are only in China to get laid’.

Participant

@ Charlie, yea sorry. But…

He wrote a pretty lengthy PM to me, i wrote back. He disclosed what i wrote to him, some of the words, in this public forum. Then he wrote ‘Asshole.’ At which led to what transpired here on this thread. I have not divulged anything he wrote on the PM other than ‘Asshole.’ Hence ‘PM=Private Messages.’

He took my post in a wrong way, that i can not control, or his empathy towards me.

@Billy, I am not reputable. I just train. Just so happens im the highest rank in Chengdu, not my fault. No one from this forum as come to train. I just advertise and no one comes.. I needz money! 😛

Jerry, if you still want to ‘break my limbs’, I’m sure you’ll find me around the city soon enough. You know what I look like. Unlike you, I posted a photo.

Also, why you now pretending to be Mr. Nice guy? You already know why I called you an asshole. You bait an argument by racistly lumping me into ‘Category __’ then when I send you a PM you say “TOO LONG, DIDN’T READ’. That’s what I call being an ASSHOLE. Anyways.. I’m done here, seeya round kiddo. 🙂

Keymaster

Any more posts bickering about who’s more of a jerk will be deleted.

Post about where to find attractive women in Chengdu since that’s useful information for at least half of us 😀

Done deal, Charlie.

Participant

@ Billy.

In another thread you showed that you were more interested in bars.

You will meet attractive girls there,but probably end up with an STD like “Peter”. You are more likely to meet the kind of girl you want in other locations.Also spiritually and morally attractive.

Ah, delicious internet fight.

Allthough I have to say that I prefer two girls fighting.

Two attractive girls to be precise.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    In another thread you showed that you were more interested in bars. You will meet attractive girls there,but probably end up with an STD like “Peter”. You are more likely to meet the kind of girl you want in other locations.Also spiritually and morally attractive.

Bars can be a great place to meet attractive women though.

Here’s a rough list of bars/club where you can find attractive women:

All the bars at Jiuyan Qiao

Lan Kwai Fong

Jellyfish / Paname

Ling Dian on 1st Ring Road

Bars and clubs in a row on Shaolin Lu in Shuangnan

If you hit up these on the regular I can virtually guarantee that you will meet some attractive women. Every once and a while you can find them at Xiong Mao as well.

Here’s a post worth reading also: Chengdu Bars and the People You’ll Find There

Might I recommend the Chengdu Panda Hash House Harriers (http://www.pandahash.com) as an option?

“If Western men are at the hash, Chinese women will come”

-Texas Blow Ho

“The women are hot and the beers are cold!”

-La Duzi

Also unlike a bar, the physical activity gives you the peace of mind knowing you just had a break-even calorie consumption/burning activity even if you strike out.

Participant

hoz288.jpg

albeit I strongly believe that all people are the same, regardless what race(s) they are, I cannot help noticing the subtle differences in the tone toward Chinese women, deserve it or not.

“Fox and the Grapes”?

I want that girl, I can’t have that girl, oh well, the girl must be rotten (cheap) anyway.

Or just flat out old school bigotry.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    albeit I strongly believe that all people are the same, regardless what race(s) they are, I cannot help noticing the subtle differences in the tone toward Chinese women, deserve it or not.

Bai Ling! She is really attractive and she is actually from Chengdu, although you probably have to go to Hollywood to meet her, hahah. The only movie I remember her from is The Crow with Brandon Lee… great movie.

bailing.jpg

Participant

That spot on her tits…

Keymaster
    Quote:
    That spot on her tits…

It’s a fake spider tattoo, probably for a movie role (she’s an actress). You can see a second one above her hip.

Bai Ling’s from Chengdu? I recall her from such films as “Southland Tales” (ugggghh) & “The Crow” (YAY).

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 94 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.