Where to Watch UFC 202?

HomeForumsIn ChengduWhere to Watch UFC 202?

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Avatar photoRay.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey all,

Anyone know of a place that will be showing UFC 202 this weekend?

Keymaster

McElroy’s, an Irish bar in Chengdu, may be showing it. I will try to confirm. Normally it’s easy to find places broadcasting big football or basketball games but UFC is not as easy, it seems.

Participant

PPTV.com usually shows it. For Vegas cards (which this one is) the main card starts at 10 AM Sunday morning here. They have shown the prelims and undercard in the past (at 6 AM) but that seems to have stopped now. They have also sporadically had English commentary (Rogan etc.) but generally you only get Chinese guys….

Participant

….as a back-up if you can’t find a place….:)

Keymaster

I spoke to McElroy’s, they are showing the fight tomorrow morning:

McElroy’s is on the ground floor at Poly Center building C, more information here: McElroy’s on Trip Advisor

Participant

@RAY,

Thanks for the PPTV tip!  Usually have to wait a couple days till I can dl it…but this is perfect if  i’m feening for the fights.

Participant

PPTV continues to be unreliable when showing the undercard. In general I’ve found that if the UFC Chinese website lists PPTV/Sina/QQ in the “where to watch” section, they show it. When it’s just “PPTV” even tho it’s listed as starting at 6 or 7 or 8 AM, generally there is no undercard shown (but they still show the main event at 10 usually).
    Many a time I’ve woken at 6, expecting some action, only to be disappointed and then curse “those PPTV motherf***ers!”

Participant

No UFC this weekend but Bellator has Rampage v King Mo! Prelims right now! Im using http://www.vipboxtv.me…..(under their “UFC section”). it’s on right now and has some watchable fights
    *it’s Bellator so the quality is VERY variable 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.