Workout Accessories?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWorkout Accessories?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Avatar photoles.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Has anyone found a reliable Chinese (taobao or even local Chengdu) source for workout accessories such as workout gloves, wrist wraps, lifting belts, dip belts, etc.?

Thx.

Participant

Plenty of that stuff available on Taobao. Can’t really go wrong with choosing gloves, wraps, straps, chalk and all that stuff (well, actually, gloves are always wrong). It’s very low cost anyway so if they do happen to suck you can just buy a different pair. But you can mostly tell from the seller’s shop and its feedback/reviews and the way the product is presented. If you have a brain, everything will work out fine.

As for belts, I suggest doing research and looking up a decent brand/type and then do a search for that particular belt. Most belts available in any fitness/sports shop are horrible for its purpose. The fancier they look, the worse they probable are, lol. Get yourself an INZER or TITAN belt.

I don’t know if this is an authentic Inzer, but it looks very decent.
    http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.0.0.Na9KNF&id=15370054326

Keymaster

If you don’t want to get this stuff on Taobao, you can get almost everything at Decathlon in Chengdu, across the street from Ikea. I would probably just order online though unless you pass through the Ikea area in the South of the city – nothing beats the convenience of Taobao imo.

Participant

@Charlie: Good call. I completely forgot about decathalon as it has been ages since i went there…makes perfect sense to go there first and see what they have to offer.

@Vincent
    : Many thanks for the link; this store is better than any store i found the last few days searching on taobao. After decathalon i will qq this store and have a chat.

Thanks!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.