World Airlines Review

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWorld Airlines Review

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

In a research of these days I found this interesting website that give a technical review about Airlines company in the world.

We can use this post for advice on our travel experiences!

SkyTrax

For online ticket research sometimes I use this website where you can check a round trip entire all month or year:

SkyScanner

Participant

My next trip will be Chengdu – Milano, departure in April and return in May.

With Etihad (nice company) price is around 5320 yuan!

Participant

Hi Federico,

air etihad from which country?

What is the route by this airline from cd to milano?

Participant

Emirates company… and route is CD – Abu Dhabi – Malpensa

Participant

Probably a bit off-topic, but still. In Europe the earlier you buy ticket, the lower the price. I have heard that the same statement does not apply for Chinese airlines? Is it so? I was told that the later you buy, the lower the price.

I started checking tickets to HK couple of months ago – prices are still exactly the same (checked 2 minutes ago)

Participant

Don’t worry Slavsky, isn’t off topic… I think depend more from the companies but sincerly I don’t know but I tried to find ticket to HK for this 4 April (after Tomorrow) and price Chengdu to HK is 233 euro inc. tax with Xiamen Airlines….

If next month in May it’s the same…

I thik this price still to be too much expensive CD to HK… around 1000 yuan maybe is better

Participant

Slavsky, that is true, if you buy domestic airlines, quite often you find cheaper price when you buy at last minute. But we dont consider hongkong is domestic, so should be the earlier the cheaper.

Thanks for your information Federico, it is important for me.

By the way, if not in a hurry, normally i go to hongkong via shenzhen (normally 700 for the tickets +transportation to Lo Wu, so totally 800 1 way), then take the train (kcr) arriving hong hum straightly then change to tst direction.

Participant

My pleasure 😉

Participant

My pleasure 😉

Participant

(from europe to chengdu) I really like Etihad, one of the very few companies/brands i bother to write a positive review. seats comfortable, nice food, enough entertainment programmes, more leg room than most other airlines, you can use Pointspay app to turn your miles into online payment, and its price is very reasonable, i remember last year i bought return tickets manchester-chengdu only a week in advance for about 5400rmb, there might be a massive queue for security check during transfer other than that nothing much to complain about~~

Participant

(from europe to chengdu) I really like Etihad, one of the very few companies/brands i bother to write a positive review. seats comfortable, nice food, enough entertainment programmes, more leg room than most other airlines, you can use Pointspay app to turn your miles into online payment, and its price is very reasonable, i remember last year i bought return tickets manchester-chengdu only a week in advance for about 5400rmb, there might be a massive queue for security check during transfer other than that nothing much to complain about~~

Participant

Best airline experiences I’ve had were on Emirates and Thai. Both were fantastic. Traveled 6 continents, up to 15 flights on a single trip, and those 2 stood out as by far the best experiences…although, I’ve heard from trustworthy people that lufthansa was great in their experiences with them also.

Participant

Best airline experiences I’ve had were on Emirates and Thai. Both were fantastic. Traveled 6 continents, up to 15 flights on a single trip, and those 2 stood out as by far the best experiences…although, I’ve heard from trustworthy people that lufthansa was great in their experiences with them also.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.