Your Favorite Musicians (List)

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionYour Favorite Musicians (List)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys.

Can you put your favorite musician’s name and music name here?

This is a list i would like to check it out.

Thanks for help

🙂

Participant

Cannibal Corpse

Participant

Cannibal Corpse on googlemusic! Lovely stuff…

Participant

I will go to check it:)

thanks 🙂

Participant

Here goes: Abba, Boney M, Vicky Leandros, Heintje, Jim Reeves, Pavarotti, Jose Carreras, Mireille Mathieu, Nikos Ignatiades, Nana Mouskouri, Vangelis, Tan Jing, Foster & Allen, Elvis Presley, Ivan Rebroff. ENJOY!

Participant

Blink 182, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, Ace of Base, The Beatles, The XX, Wim Mertens, System of a Down, Michael Jackson, The Police, Nirvana, Angus & Julia Stone, Linkin Park, Eminem, Digicult, Daft Punk, Beach Boys,……….. and Avril Lavigne

Participant

Did you know that the xx’s biggest fan base are lesbians?

Participant

I’m into female vocalists, electronic, indie, pop and japanese, including:

Yuki Kajiura, Nobuo Uematsu, Yiruma, Nicki Minaj, Stars, Nobuo Uematsu, Masashi Hamauzu, and Junya Nakano, SHINee, Glee Cast, EXIT TRANCE, Metric, Wiz Khalifa, Boa, Ne-Yo, Girls Dead Monster, 태양, DJ Okawari, Nujabes, Kalafina, Kaskade, Yasunori Mitsuda, Tycho, Rei Harakami, Chris Brown, Childish Gambino, Bonobo, Do As Infinity, Florence + The Machine, Chromeo, Pendulum, Anamanaguchi, Skrillex, Utada Hikaru, 2NE1, Vampire Weekend, Ra Ra Riot, G.NA, Owl City, Clazziquai Project, Ellie Goulding, The Most Serene Republic, KT Tunstall, Bloc Party, 放課後ティータイム, L’Arc~en~Ciel, 손담비, You Me At Six, Kanye West, J. Cole, Claude Kelly, Sky Ferreira.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/eric5219

Cake.

Participant

@iameric

Thanks, i like yiruma too. he is one of my favorites, and also like Ryuichi Sakamoto from Japan 🙂

Participant

Confession: when i mentioned Cannibal Corpse i was kidding. I love extreme music, but those guys push the boundaries of music (and taste).

Linka: I’m curious; did you listen to Cannibal Corpse on google music?

Participant

The Bouncing Souls

Gorillaz

Kanye West

Kid Cudi

Alkaline Trio

Bright Eyes

Steve Martin

Brand New

and if you want some solid Canadian rock check out The Tragically Hip (despite what some may say, Nickelback is not solid Canadian rock)

Participant

Solid Canadian is pretty rare but try Voivod, SNFU, Nomeansno (is Fucked Up Canadian?) and THE MAN: Mr. Leonard Cohen…

Participant

@Vincent – Ace of Base? haha.

RE: The xx, its amazing to think that they went to the same school as Burial, Hot Chip and Four Tet. The music teachers there need to be getting large pats on the back. Jamie from the xx is huge in the UK bass scene. He remixes and produces for tons of people including Adele

I’m really into Deerhunter and their frontman’s side project, Atlas Sound.

Also excited to hear that Gonjasufi and The Bug are collaborating on some tracks. His voice is wild.

Participant

Not sure about Canadian rock but they’ve got some talented electronic artists.

Caribou, Knifehandchop and Venetian Snares are ones that spring to mind. Isn’t Richie Hawtin Canadian too?

Participant

I started listening to Jamie xx after he released Far Nearer. I love it!

Participant
    Quote:
    @Vincent – Ace of Base? haha.

Haha, I just listed the artists from my iTunes of which I have the most tracks. Nothing wrong with some “All that she wants is another baby” once in a while!

Quote:
    Venetian Snares

Fluff master <3

Participant

Thanks everyone:)

@ray

I do listen Cannibal Corpse you mentioned on google music, turn on for one second, then turn off. not like it.

Sorry 🙂

Participant

@Linka: that’s ok. One second of Cannibal Corpse is enough. Most people can’t get to the chorus…(not sure if they even have choruses)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 67 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.