Your Favorite Musicians (List)

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionYour Favorite Musicians (List)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Participant

@ray

I like Yiruma and Ryuichi Sakamoto. This kind of type it’s can’t mix with Cannibal Corpse . they are too far….

And i like Gorillaz too. But Skrillex i have just find out was amazing good.

Cannibal Corpse for me only can have one second, but i am sure many others like it. 🙂

Participant

16860819.jpg

14358718.jpg

16886363.jpg

Participant

@Vincent

Laughing so hard at the Fry meme

Participant

james brown, marvin gaye, thelonius monk, the clash, boy-8-bit, leftover crack, css, dead kennedys, diana ross, duke ellington, durriti column, frank zappa, fela kuti, the fugees, girls, gogol bordello, green velvet, hector lavoe, herbie hancock, jack beats, jaco pastorius, KC and the sunshine band, lcd soundsystem, le tigre, madonna, major lazer, manu chao, minor threat, the misfits, medeski martin and wood, naughty by nature, neville brothers, nine inch nails, paul simon, pink floyd, portishead, primus, R.E.M. rage against the machine,rhombus, riva starr, rusted root, SBTRKT, sly and the family stone, smashing pumpkins, the smiths, sugarhill gang, talking heads, Trentemøller, Tupac Shakur, Violent Femmes, Wyclef Jean, 311

more or less alphabetical from itunes, some good variety folks

oh man lots of good stuff here. I like over half of the stuff listed, so I’ll try not to repeat.

in no particular order…

Dumbfoundead, TOKiMONSTA, John Mayer, Beastie Boys, Wu Tang Clan, The Parlour Mob, The Black Keys, Mayer Hawthorn, Tennis, Norah Jones, Feist, Miles Davis, City and Colour, Cults, The Civil Wars, Foster the People, Bon Iver, The Shins, DJ Krush, RJD2, Deltron 3030, Diplo, Bruno Mars, N.E.R.D., Damian Marley, Bob Marley, The Cinematic Orchestra, Iron and Wine, Rumspringa

Participant

Chris’s list wins.

Keymaster

I could list favorite musicians forever but I will roughly list them according to genre:

Rock

Beck

Pink Floyd

The White Stripes

Paul Simon

Hip Hop

RJ-D2

People Under the Stairs

Dumbfoundead

Action Bronson

Slum Village

Downtempo / Trip Hop

Air

Wax Tailor

Thievery Corporation

Zero 7

Shpongle

Quantic

Birdy Nam Nam

Bonobo

Participant
    Quote:
    City and Colour

Canadian

Participant

@ Linka. You started the ball rolling,so let us us hear about your music please.

Participant

Ziich’s list. Hipster level: OVERLOAD!

Participant

New nickname “Ziichster”

btw linka’s fav list is obv skrillex remix of cannibal corpse

fun fun

Participant
    Quote:
    btw linka’s fav list is obv skrillex remix of cannibal corpse

I lolled 😀

Participant

aim to please

Participant

Big fun to watch this thread.

Like somebody like spicy food very much, somebody don’t eat any speicy food at all.

Participant

I think your response is fanning the flames linka. 😉

by the way have you listened to any of these bands people have listed?

Participant

what? what make this world so complex? what do you mean by fanning the flames ?

Some like this way, some like other way, nothing wrong with it! it is so …………………….hard to take other are different ??????????????

Honest for west music i don’t know much about it, that’s why i start this thread, for learn something from others.

am i wrong? because i want to know new things? and i have put big “please” on the title!

you think i would not listen the list here? then why i ask everybody put they good music here?

i just don’t get it. can things just be simple?

Participant

Things are simple. We are sharing names of bands/artists we like and having a bit of fun while at it.

I’m just interested in what music you have listened to and why you like/dislike it .

If we are going to talk about expanding musical horizons then its good to have some feedback.

I suppose my fanning the flames comment was in response to your chinglish comment on people liking or not liking spicy food. wow that sounded like chinese english myself 喜欢不喜欢吃辣

However when it comes to music though there are many flavors 酸甜苦辣

And I agree Cannibal Corpse is not my favorite but there performance in Wayne’s World was awesome. Anyone have Wayne’s World on avi/ dvdx?

Participant

Two questions.

First, can you speak very good Chinese? if you can, i would like to stop my chinglish , we can try type Chinese here, i am sure i would be very good at it . 🙂

Second, this world is with things different, are you agree with that? if you can’t agree, i am very sorry about it.

If you still not happy about me, i am ok with it 🙂

Bite me:)

And i just can’t! when others say they like it, i have to say same thing, i just can’t do that, i like to know how it is look like, but i have to make my own decision about it.

Quote:
    First, can you speak very good Chinese? if you can, i would like to stop my chinglish , we can try type Chinese here, i am sure i would be very good at it . 🙂

Come on Linka, this is an English language forum!!

You do take things a wee bit too seriously sometimes!!

RELAX! 😉

Participant

@Brendan.

No problem, i just ate my good flavour cheesecake one minutes ago, almost as good as bookwarms cheesecake 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.