Zebra Music Festival 2012

HomeForumsIn ChengduZebra Music Festival 2012

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Participant

In a pleasant addition to last years festival, Xiong Mao will have a dedicated Electronic Music tent area that will be open later than the other stages.

http://www.chengdumusic.com/node/363

This week will announce the the Xiongmao Stage dynamic

and 尔鱼Tent group!http://www.douban.com/event/16206465/

Participant
    Quote:

What is that all about? A group of people that want to camp and get fucked up?

Google Translate throws up a few gems

尔鱼轰轰烈烈的混帐活动又来啦!

Seoul fish vigorous the bastard activity here again!

混帐就是搭讪的机会哇,不来,你错过的就不仅是一次音乐节的露营 !不要迟疑了,屌丝、高富帅都是浮云,你热爱音乐热爱露营就能结交新朋友!

Opportunity to wow the bastard is approached, do not hesitate Cock wire, high-rich handsome are the clouds, you love music, love camping will be able to make new friends!

Participant
    Quote:

What is that all about? A group of people that want to camp and get fucked up?

Google Translate throws up a few gems

尔鱼轰轰烈烈的混帐活动又来啦!

Opportunity to wow the bastard is approached, do not hesitate Cock wire, high-rich handsome are the clouds, you love music, love camping will be able to make new friends!

Participant
    Quote:
    尔鱼轰轰烈烈的混帐活动又来啦!

hahaha! I can’t really read it, but I’m sure it sounds better in Chinese.

Participant
    Quote:
    尔鱼轰轰烈烈的混帐活动又来啦!

hahaha! I can’t really read it, but I’m sure it sounds better in Chinese.

Participant

I often find that google translate serves up gibberish. Not a tech guy, so I don’t really understand why. Blame google or blame the Chinese site? Some of the translations for PPTV are just bizarre…

Participant

I often find that google translate serves up gibberish. Not a tech guy, so I don’t really understand why. Blame google or blame the Chinese site? Some of the translations for PPTV are just bizarre…

lol Chinese internet slang. Attempted to figure some of this out.

高富帅 (tall rich handsome) – Assuming this means “player”

屌丝 (cock wire) – this is kind of a self-deprecating term, something like “loser.” someone that may say FML a lot. socially awkward penguin.

浮云 (passing clouds) – this is something poetic/metaphorical, I’m guessing it means fleeting, unimportant, doesn’t matter, it ain’t shit.

My interpretation: No worries if you’re a loser or a player, come out, enjoy the music and have a blasty blast!

屌丝 (cock wire) – this is kind of a self-deprecating term, something like “loser.” someone that may say FML a lot. socially awkward penguin.

浮云 (passing clouds) – this is something poetic/metaphorical, I’m guessing it means fleeting, unimportant, doesn’t matter, it ain’t shit.

My interpretation: No worries if you’re a loser or a player, come out, enjoy the music and have a blasty blast!

Participant

There’s a new word going around which means “ugly, poor and short” Can’t remember it, but my students say its the current buzz word.

Ugly, poor and short…. I got two of ’em, anyway…

Participant

There’s a new word going around which means “ugly, poor and short” Can’t remember it, but my students say its the current buzz word.

Ugly, poor and short…. I got two of ’em, anyway…

Participant

Im all three there…

Participant

Im all three there…

Participant

The problem is, i’m the one which condemns me to bachelorhood here.

Participant

The problem is, i’m the one which condemns me to bachelorhood here.

Participant

Im all three but also add balding and a nasty halitosis! And theres nothing wrong with being single.. Though, might be an issue if one is single for 30 years, like me…. 😛

So whats the topic again?

Participant

Im all three but also add balding and a nasty halitosis! And theres nothing wrong with being single.. Though, might be an issue if one is single for 30 years, like me…. 😛

So whats the topic again?

Participant

WOW!!! study!!

Participant

WOW!!! study!!

Participant

Looking forward to this now!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 75 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.