In this episode of the podcast Charlie speaks with representatives including the director and dean of of the Academy for Digital Entertainment (ADE) of NHTV Breda University in the Netherlands about games in China. Through their program, they interact with China in their specialized game design program which offers a 4-year degree. Other guests in the podcast are Mr. Bojan Endrovski, Game Programming Lecturer at the school of International Game Architecture and Design, as well as Lothar Zhou, Visual Arts Lecturer at IGAD and Breda University Coordinator of International Affairs Chris van Dorsselaer.
In our conversation we talk about:
- Breda University & their game design program
- Thoughts on China’s gaming industry
- Mobile & console games in China
- Education and graduate programs in China
- Impressions and visiting Chengdu for the first time
- Creativity and innovation in Chengdu and China
- Hosting a virtual reality event in Chengdu at CGF event
Download & Stream Links
Or click below to listen to the podcast now through your browser.
You can also search for the podcast in your favorite podcasting app (ours is Overcast, which we highly recommend for iPhone users).
Links & Info