Anyone Want a Dog?

HomeForumsIn ChengduAnyone Want a Dog?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ok . Here is the situation. Someone ( not me) bought this dog from a notorious pet shop, without knowing its breed or it’s health condition. And after a while, they decided they don.t want to keep it.and wanna throw it away.  So that’s how I got it.

its name is potato, and I just call it 土豆(Tudou) . Now it is in the hospital , according to the vet, ( which is an expert who studies animals in German 20 years ago) .. So Tudou has a chance  to survive, and it is kinda half  Labrador  -half chewchew.

Tudou is a 900 dog, not pure breed, 2 and half months old. I will pay however much money in order to save its life( it’s been over 1000 and will be more cause she needs to stay in that hospital for at least 2 more days)  . It is clean ( not parasites no worms in the tummy, cause she just got her shots in the hospital) , and she is beautiful and smart. She doesn’t bark much and she is not very needy.

Anyway, i cant , just can’t take care of Tudou by myself. I work more than 12 hours aday. And she is so young. I hope someone will take good care of her.

If someone wants it, I will give him/ her my Tudou for free. I will also give away the two bags of dog food and a cage and some toys I bought for her.

Of course , all these are possible only if Tudou can make it through the horrible disease.

Ps: I would like to give Tudou her rabies shot and all the other shots, but doctors told me she is only 2 and half and she can’t do that yet . So you will need to give her all those shots then it is four months. Also , she is too young to hold her pee. But you can teach her where to pee and she will follow.

Pm me if you are interested . Also , I hope anyone sees it will spread this news around..  Thanks very much…

Abandoned dogs are so tragic. I really wish I could take them all in, but I also work 10+ hour days and wouldn’t be able to care for one.

Hope it finds a good home. Maybe including a pic will melt someone’s heart.

Participant

Hey keep it up buddy, you are doing good job. but don’t forget to get the vaccination for your dog .i have a cute dog too;it’s called Rajakar, whenever me and my wife try tango in our home Rajakar looked at us curiously may be he thinks “Tango is a four legged animal with two beating hearts.”

Participant

A lot of thanks to anyone who replied.  Too busy to give a reply. Anyway , Tudou got out of the hospital after staying there for 5 days, and I thought she d be ok. But the fourth day she got back home, at night when I got back , my family told me that she had gone….it still hurts  when thinking of it. But I guess I just don’t have that kinda yuanfen( Chinese , meaning doomed to happen ) with her… My mum said , you either don’t keep it , or be responsible. I will never forget the way she looked at me the day she died. Like biding me farewell …..

May she rests in peace, and if you have a dog ,  keep her, and love her. She knows everything and loves you unconditionally.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.