Swapping USD for RMB

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSwapping USD for RMB

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey all,

I’ve been living in Chengdu for about 5 years now and can’t seem to find an easy way to do this. I work remotely for an American company so I don’t get paid in RMB. I feel like the simplest way to do this would be to find somebody in the opposite situation to me, who gets paid in RMB but needs dollars back in their American bank account. I was doing this on TheSwapsy but the fees have gotten outrageous for Paypal users lately. Zelle is not an option for me because I’ve been told multiple times I need a phone number through a US carrier to even sign up. So, if anyone wants US Dollars sent by Paypal, in exchange for RMB sent through WeChat, let me know.  I feel like we could both avoid the middleman and fees and just swap the currencies for whatever the going market rate is.

If you’re interested, my WeChat ID is N1840166173

Thanks!

Keymaster

I think the best way to do this is on WeChat, there are groups for currency exchange. If you can’t find one and need an invite, you can add me on WeChat and I’ll send you an invite (my username is just9831charlie without the numbers)

Participant

Thanks man, I added you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.