Renting Apartment Near Wanda Plaza

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting Apartment Near Wanda Plaza

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Some info on the place: 100 square meters, South-East 2nd Ring Road location. close to Wanda Plaza, very convenience location(super market, bus/BRT station, shopping mall, park, Sichuan University, JiuYanQiao) and expanding location for expat. Owner will immigrate to Australia at the beginning of next month, looking for reliable tenant.

Apartment is in good condition, spacious, and well decorated; 2 Bedroom, 1 study, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, nice balcony, 28 floor

Well furnitured, 40 inch LCD TV, refrigerator, air-conditions, beds, sofa, all you need. (we lived here for 4 years and all those stuff that cannot move oversea stay)

Requirement to tenant:

– reliable, take good care of the apartment as your own.
    – the longer contract the better, and the greater discount you can get, minimal one year contract. (My friends will help me looking after the apartment in my absence)
    – no animals, pets like dog/cat
    – subletting is allowed only after confirming with owner, family tenants preferred.
    The apartment will only be available to you after we leave(Sep 7th).

If the schedule/conditions are ok for you, please get in touch with me for price details

Email:  [email protected], or text me: 18602889685, (non-call)

I also have 3 years-old car for sell, Chevrolet Cruze, automatic transition, 27k km

Keymaster

Hi Sean,

Please add the price of the apartment so people can know whether or not they’d be interested. It just saves everyone time.

Participant

thanks for the editing, Charlie…

the price is around 3000 per month, vary depending on the contract and the payment period.

One correction, you can call me directly after 6 pm, texting prefered at office hour.

BTW, looks like I cannot post pictures here. I will try to add a link.

Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.