Tongzilin Apartment for Rent

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsTongzilin Apartment for Rent

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Brand new high end quality decoration apartment, one bedrooms, fully furni and electronic appliances, location near renmin road(South), just five mins walk to Carrefour supermarket, banks, TongZiLin Subway station, are available from now.

Address: Unit 1, 7 Tongzilin Rd(South), Chengdu

Own by landlord, for details, pls feel free to contact me: [email protected]

Smartphone : “Wechat” +8618001390710

Please contact with me for asking price.

Keymaster

How large is the apartment? How many bedrooms? Please add the rental cost, and if you can, some photos of the place. It’ll save everyone time and offer you a much better chance at renting your apartment.

Participant

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for your interest:)

It is a one-bedroom apartment which is facing the garden. The area of this apt is 54M2. It cost 3200 RMB per month. I prefer a long term lease.

I live in Boston now but my mom is there. If you need, I will ask my mom to go there and take some pics for you. Sorry I did not take it in advance.

If you are still interested in my condo, would you mind briefly introducing yourself? I want to find a right person who will take care my room like home:)

Participant

To Charlie, pictures listed in the link.
    http://zu.cd.soufun.com/chuzu/1_50361596_-1.htm
    Brand new luxury 1br condo. Unit boasts fabulous cabinetry, spectacular granite and stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, high ceilings, over-sized windows, hardwood floors, in-unit laundry, and 2 private balconies. Excellent location near to public transportation (bus & B line), major highway access points, grocery stores, shops, restaurants, and parks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.