Chengdu Vaporizer Shop

HomeForumsIn ChengduChengdu Vaporizer Shop

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So, ive mentioned to a few people that just outside my neighbourhood a vapoizer shop has opened but its pretty hard to describe where it is, so ive made a little guide on how to get there for anyone interested!

to get there from Tongzilin road south you need to head down the road where europe city/ broadway grocery is (towards auchan/ikea)

Walk straight for 600 metres, crossing the main road (and continue going straight) and you will pass under a railway bridge, about 100 metres after this there is a right turn (second photo) before where ‘Fusen Noble’ is. Turn down this road and walk another 100 metres or so and it is on the right hand side.

map

In the shop is a selsction of the portable vaporizers and the juices and other accesories. the guy said they will have  website in 2 days so i can link that when they do it

Keymaster

Right on, thanks for posting this. I was just looking for a local smoke shop which has vaporizer e-liquid earlier this week. Ended up ordering on Taobao for a friend visiting who doesn’t smoke cigarettes but who was dumbfounded at the apparent total lack of vaporizers here.

Participant

I bought a bunch of truvape vaporizers from jd.com for myself and anyone who regularly comes over to my place (ie. no more smoking near baby), and use the truvape fluid.. bought a bunch of fluid when I went back to Canada but found it had started to clog the filter thing on the ecig. Happen to have smoked this shop’s fluid? They make their own fluid or sell a product that could otherwise be purchased online?

Participant

bump.

Rick, how is that vaporizer? Pikachu, did that shop get a website?

Anyone recommend a good vaporizer from taobao or Jd’s??

Participant

Is this shop still there? Did they put a website up?

Participant

yep its still there, the website is http://www.vaportaste.cn/

Participant

I just wanted to mention that I went looking for this shop this morning. I got off the Tongzilin metro stop on Line 1, headed west, then south (following the map) and found the exact corner in the picture. However, the shop in next picture appeared to no longer exist. But I figured that I might find something similar close by and discovered this place. The address, as best I can figure it, is 377 Chengtong Lu, near the intersection with Shenghe 2 Lu.

Participant

There’s another right next to the old Beer Nest, but I’m not sure why you’d want to go to a shop when Taobao has everything for a much better price… I buy HelloCig smoking liquids on Taobao, they’re excellent, made for export, and very reasonably priced. Customer service speaks English too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.