Where to Find Chia Seeds?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhere to Find Chia Seeds?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Random, but has anyone come across somewhere to buy chia seeds?

Cheers!

Participant

you can buy it in Taobao.

Keymaster

I buy from iHerb. I recommend this site, it’s great. I also get coconut oil, organic honey, and other food items that are difficult to find here.

Participant

Hi, @Charlie, may i ask this website is paid by USD or RMB?

Jessy, if you visit the site it allows you to choose your region and your currency on the top left hand side of the homepage. I haven’t used it, but it looks like both work.

Participant

hello,Dan,thanks for your kind advice, btw, it is original products from the other countries?

I can’t say Jessy, but their website has lots of information. I recommend you browse the site and see if it meets your standards. It seems particularly good for English-speakers because it has reviews and information all in English. There may be a similarly reliable website in Chinese, but I’m not sure.

http://www.iherb.com/info/Benefits

http://www.iherb.com/info/about

Keymaster

hello,Dan,thanks for your kind advice, btw, it is original products from the other countries?

You can pay with WeChat. It’s really convenient. They are real items, shipped from America.

Participant

Thanks Dan a lot. and @Charlie, you are the moderator,right? May i ask you something privately, it is about some business. Here is my gmail: [email protected]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.