Elite Fitness: Chengdu – Grand Opening

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionElite Fitness: Chengdu – Grand Opening

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

大家好,

Hello,

亿力特轻健身将于2016年7月15日在成都盛大起航,借此机会特邀请各位朋友参加我们的开业典礼。

I’d like to invite everyone to the grand opening of Elite Fitness: Chengdu on July 15, 2016 from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm.

届时我们将会在天台举办一场盛大派对,我们有音乐、有食物、有美酒,我们会向你介绍我们的健身房,讲诉我们的故事,我们也希望能听到您的故事。我们寻找志同道合的朋友,愿意为身边人带去健康的理念和生活方式。我们的健身房就在天府三街地铁站附近,紧挨天府软件园,交通十分便利。

We will be offering tours of our gym while also holding a roof top party with music, food, and drinks. The gym is conveniently located near the Tian Fu San Jie subway stop in the south of the city and is very close to the Tian Fu Software Park.

地址:成都市高新区吉泰五路118号,天合凯旋广场2栋12-3 & 12-4.

The address is 成都市高新区吉泰五路118号,天合凯旋广场2栋12-3 & 12-4.
    亿力特健身简介:我们主要提供瑜伽、TRX、Bodyfit(又名Crossfit)、自由搏击、有氧操课、冥想导引、团队建设、私教课程。

Elite Fitness: Chengdu is a group oriented fitness center that offers Yoga, TRX, BodyFit (Aka CrossFit), KickBoxFit, CardioFit, Guided Mediation, team building, and personal training.

我们的主教练来自美国拥有7年以上的武术格斗训练经验,是CrossFit一级教练,并同时拥有TRX教练资格认证及国际运动科学协会体适能教练认证。

Our head trainer is a CrossFit Level 1 trainer with more than 7 years martial arts experience and holds a TRX certification and an ISSA personal trainer certification.

我们的健身房拥有400平米的训练空间及一个可供会员喝茶、聚会、烧烤的天台花园。我们每周五会定期召开Party来庆祝一周辛劳的结束。我们会有一些小游戏(啤酒兵乓球、玉米洞)来帮助大家在辛苦的训练后放松心情。

Our facility has more than 400 meters of useable training space and also includes a rooftop garden that will serve tea, fresh juice, probiotics, alcohol, and bbq. We will be holding parties every Friday night to celebrate the end of the work week and have a couple of recreational games, beer pong & corn hole, that our guests can enjoy in their free-time or after a hard training session.

开业当天来参加庆典的各位朋友有机会享受更大的优惠。如果您有任何问题请及时向我们反馈,非常期待能尽快见到各位。

A significant discount will be available to those who attend the grand opening and purchase a membership. Let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, I hope to see you all soon.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

It looks like it’s going to be a beautiful day for our grand opening. Come check out Elite Fitness: Chengdu tonight and enjoy a drink and some bbq on the roof. We hope to see you there.

Participant

Photos

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

it’s a bit too far for me but this looks like a top-notch facility. Goddamn, I miss kettle bells! Good luck with this Collin.

Participant

Thanks. We offer daily passes. Feel free to stop by for a Friday night workout and stay for a craft beer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.