Selling Monitors, Bicycle, Kitchenware, and More

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling Monitors, Bicycle, Kitchenware, and More

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

(1) Computer screens:

Hanns-G 28″ HZ281 – This is a HUGE screen, a real pleasure to work with. Once you go this big you’ll never want to go back. Resolution 1920×1200, bought 2 years ago for 2k, selling for a measly 900RMB.

Dell 24″ S2409W – A great standard and definitely big if you’re used to staring at a laptop screen. High quality Dell 1920×1080. Look how cute it looks next to the 28 incher! Selling for only 500RMB.

(2) Rumble Roller:

This is a deep muscle tissue massage roller for self-myofascial release. It’s basically the same as a foam roller but the bumps improve access to soft tissue near bony prominences (spine, scapula, pelvis). Costs 250RMB new on Taobao. It’s yours for 100RMB.

(3) Bike:

This is an old reassembled geared Giant race bike with a “custom” saddle and steering wheel so it fits tall people (I’m 6ft4). It has served me for many years and apparently nobody is interested in stealing it. It’s not a beauty, but it’s fast, and everything works. Okay, maybe the brakes could use some maintenance. 200RMB!

(4) Kitchenware starterskit

Some basics for your kitchen from IKEA. Good solution if you’re new in town and don’t want to spend several hundreds on plates, knives, cutting boards, etc. 150RMB for everything.

(5) Smart Air Filter

The original DIY Smart-Air filter. The filter was too messy so I threw it out. You’ll need a new one (80RMB) from Taobao. But you can have my fan+strap for 40RMB. Which means I can buy a Duvel. This is what the filter looks like after only 8 hours.

(6) A tiny oven

Only used this a few times. 40RMB, so I don’t have to drink alone.

(7) Some books

Probably won’t find a buyer for these but who knows. 25RMB/piece

(8) Washing machine

Galanz XQG60 6L. I’m selling this for a friend. It’s 1 year old and barely used. Good as new and hot water. They seem to go for about 1k on Taobao, so 500RMB seems fair.

Keymaster

Dibs on the roller and the Smart Air Filter.

Are you leaving Chengdu or something? This is a lot of good stuff for sale. I recently read one of the books you’re selling, The Art of War. It’s real good.

Participant

Can you list the book titles? I can’t view the photos due to shitty internet.

Participant

Hmm tempted by the toaster oven by may have to go bigger. Interested in the colander and dish rack if you don’t find a buyer for the kitchen stuff.

I recently read one of the books you’re selling, The Art of War. It’s real good.

Except his is The War of Art :p

Can you list the book titles? I can’t view the photos due to shitty internet.

Sex Matters (Osho)
    Expert Heads Up No Limit Hold Em (Tipton)
    The War of Art (Pressfield)
    Turning Pro (Pressfield)
    The Mental Game of Poker 2 (Tendler)

Dibs on that bike!

The brave little toaster oven is looking good too! Dibs!

Keymaster

Except his is The War of Art :p 

Whoops. That’s the one I meant, the book by Steven Pressfield. It’s very good. I also read another book by the same author which is similar called Do the Work.

Participant

Whoa! This sale is going smooth.

(4) Kitchenware starterskit: AVAILABLE
    (7) Some books: AVAILABLE
    (8) Washing machine: AVAILABLE

(1) Computer screens: BOTH SOLD
    (2) Rumble Roller: RESERVED (Charlie)
    (3) Bike: RESERVED (Dan)
    (5) Smart Air Filter: RESERVED (Charlie)
    (6) A tiny oven: RESERVED (Private)

@Charlie
    , you’re right, my Chengdu chapter is coming to an end after 4 years. New things happening. I’ll go more into detail about this some time later!

Participant

Hey @Dan! Can you please check your PM inbox? I sent you a message a few days ago but it seems like you might have missed it!

(4) Kitchenware starterskit: AVAILABLE
    (7) Some books: AVAILABLE
    (8) Washing machine: AVAILABLE – 400RMB

(1) Computer screens: BOTH SOLD
    (2) Rumble Roller: RESERVED (Charlie)
    (3) Bike: RESERVED (Dan)
    (5) Smart Air Filter: RESERVED (Charlie)
    (6) A tiny oven: SOLD

Participant

Hi there,

I will be taking over someone’s apartment in Chengdu and might have use for the Kitchenware starterskit depending on what the current owner leaves for me. Is yours still available?

Participant

Hello my roommate and I just moved in a few weeks ago. So the starter kit would be awesome to get. Could we also come have a look at the books. Here’s my we chat. Lexibecks. Please contact me if they are still available. 🙂 thank you

Participant

Did you ever sell that washing machine? If it is still around, I got 400 on that.

Participant

Oh yeah everything has been long gone. This thread can be closed.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Selling Monitors, Bicycle, Kitchenware, and More’ is closed to new replies.