Free Feiyue Sneakers, Size 44-45

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceFree Feiyue Sneakers, Size 44-45

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I ordered these online in my size (46) and it turns out they are much smaller. If your shoe size is 44 or 45, these will probably fit you. I wore them once, they are basically new. I like them so much though that I ordered size 47 and they fit me perfectly, so I’m giving these aware for free.

They are basically like Chuck Taylors or canvas Vans, light and casual shoes.

I live in Yulin so you can come pick them up there. Post here or shoot me a PM to claim these.

Dibs!

Participant

dibs when Dan finds out they dont fit

Participant

Should make someone add like 3 places to Chengdu Places for the shoes. 😀

Keymaster

Should make someone add like 3 places to Chengdu Places for the shoes.

That’s a good idea, there’s probably a good way that listings can be incentivized or come with some kind of reward with a sponsor.

Participant

It’s a pity they don’t come in green, I’d snatch em right up. Come September I’d match all the freshmen on campus!

Participant

They look nice! Gonna look them up… I usually wear the super-basic Feiyue ones:

In China Feiyue seems just to be a brand for cheap sport shoes – but in Thailand they are actually sold as expensive trendy street wear. I bought a pair in Thailand. Really nice design and colors. Never seen those ones any where in China…

Keymaster

They look nice! Gonna look them up… I usually wear the super-basic Feiyue ones. In China Feiyue seems just to be a brand for cheap sport shoes – but in Thailand they are actually sold as expensive trendy street wear. I bought a pair in Thailand. Really nice design and colors. Never seen those ones any where in China…

I have the same ones, the white lo-tops. They are cheap in China (I know them as kung fu shoes, they’re what kids in training wear since they are cheap and very flexible). I heard that they’re trendy shoes in France and some other countries in the West as well. Foreign companies buy them in bulk and re-sell them overseas.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.