Looking for Chengdu's English Corner

HomeForumsIn ChengduLooking for Chengdu's English Corner

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m a chinese who ‘d like to join an english speaking group and chat with foreigner, to make some english communication.I used to attend an english corner activity in Chongqing called”CQ happy english corner”, it’s a very nice experice and could know a lot of good friend.It’s very appreciate that somebody can tell me how to  join the group in Chengdu?

Participant

Yuk,

I know of a few places, but I am sure there are tons of other English corner type of events going on in Chengdu.  Your best bet is to go any university and look for flyers.

1. Sichuan University’s Wangjiang Campus: every Friday night there is a large group of college students, children, and adults (both locals and foreigners) that gathers outside the big spaceship-looking gymnasium.  Typically starts at around 7 PM and lasts for several hours.  Free.
    2. Chengdu Friends House: http://www.douban.com/event/20171006/?_r=0a6161da6ed14
    3. The Chengdu American Center for Study Abroad: every semester, I organize free cultural exchange activities such as American-Chinese Business Etiquette or holiday events.  Usually anyone is welcome.  You can follow us on WeChat under the names 成都极妙教育g-MEO and 极妙-成都美国海外留学中心。

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.