Ice Hockey in Chengdu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduIce Hockey in Chengdu?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Being Canadian, I was so happy to see a beautiful hockey rink in Chengdu…and I am even more happy because my apartment is literally right across the street.

Just wondering if there are any expats playing hockey and if so what nights ’cause I’d love to get in on it!

Cheers!!

Participant

Hey,

I’m also looking to play hockey, I have my hockey gear already here.  I haven’t found any information or people playing but maybe I’m not looking at the right places.

Cheers

Participant

Where is the ice rink? I really would love to go skating sometime :). Only hockey ive ever played is feild and astro. Would be awesome to learn how to play ice hockey while im here.

Participant

You’ll have to forgive me as I am brand new to Chengdu and not so good about districts.

The ice rink is located on Tianfu 2nd Road…its on the 4th floor of a brand new shopping plaza that has an Ito Yokado in it.

The rink is called “Champion Rink” …sorry, that is the best I can do at this point

Participant

Hello I sent a pm. Don’t think it went through but are you still looking for people to play ice hockey with? I’m still keen.

Participant

Hey Lexibecks,

We found a place in the south of the city.  I haven’t been yet but Chinadian as been.  You can chat with him to have more info.

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.