Renting an Ikea-Style Apartment

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting an Ikea-Style Apartment

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Thea, and I am here to rent my newly bought apartment. My french husband and I spent 4 months to renovate it as the style we like and wish we could create a cozy atmosphere for you. Since we’ve been a tenant in France and HK for many years, this apartment is more like western style.

Located on Shiji Cheng road,Gao xin district,south of Chengdu, the compound called Longfor Century, it is on 43th floor (totally 48 floors, 4 apartments and 3 elevators per floor ).

The apartment size is 94?(1025sqt), 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.A big balcony is facing the globe center, It is a newly created compound (very nice environment).Right behind the compound there is a big park, just need to walking on footbridge to directly access to the park. All compound is fully surrounded by green plants and silent. Perfect for family and couples.

This district is full of foreigner companies around with the metro line 1, Walk to the apartment from metro station (Century city) takes 18 mins, this apartment is not just next to the metro , because we know it is important to be far away from the car noise and local BBQ smokes. 10 mins walk to High-Tech Zone which is really convenient for you if your company is on Tianfu avenue. There are also 2 international school for your kid, such as Meishi and Harrow No.7. Restaurants like burger king, KFC or hotpot are also there, big supermarket just downstairs.

As the experiences to  be a tenant , we understand the materials and furniture are  very important, that’s why in this apartment you could only see big brand equipment, like Siements oven with newest version , Siement washing machine,  Panasonic fridge, Philips TV set, Kohler brand equipment in bathroom,customized warerobe in bedroom, King size IKEA bed and so on.

We did the renovation by ourselves, close everything personally. Just wish you could have a warm home feelings in Chengdu.

Rent fee is 7000rmb/month.

If interested please feel free to contact me by Email: [email protected]

Wechat: Coucou-Thea

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Looks like pics cant be sent ..pls send me a message for photo.

Keymaster

Wow, that is expensive. I am shocked at the price of apartments which are listed for rent here.

Participant

Different apartments, different styles, different quality.

The quality of materials we chose is excellent. Besides, the apartment has never been rented out, everything is new.

For any inquiries, feel free to contact me at: [email protected]

Participant

Price decreased.

Participant

Wow, that is expensive. I am shocked at the price of apartments which are listed for rent here.

Agree.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.