Looking for a New Full Time Job

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for a New Full Time Job

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there!

I’m looking for: a full-time monday-friday 9-5 type job, starting in January that can give me a Visa and pays at least 10,000 per month. Housing or allowance would be a bonus.

About me: I’m a rambunctious and enthusiastic multilingual American woman (I can speak american english, caribbean spanish and some putonghua) with a great accent and voice. I know it’s great because I am regular told it’s beautiful when I do voice overs (or just talking to people) and I use it to cohost a radio show for Chengdu news radio. I’m 29 years old and have been living in Chengdu for 2.5 years. I know the city extremely well and I am very comfortable living and working with Chinese people. I am outgoing without being over powering to the average chinese student. I like singing, dancing, making arts and crafts, playing games, learning language and about business, helping people, watching movies and cooking for my friends. I have a lot of local friends and a lot of foreign friends. I am always informally being an agent, hooking up my friends with jobs (for free of course) because I am offered too many part time jobs. But now I am looking for something more long term. I want to start the new year with a new career.

My work background (please message me for a detailed resume):

In China: I have taught every age from 3 up to 70+ and have no preference. I enjoy teaching everyone. I have taught English, Art, simple math & science through art, Acting, and (american) Spanish. I have also done voice overs for several game companies and I cohost a radio show here in Chengdu. I also sometimes have to do live hosting/ presenting for the radio show.

Before China: I have a wide ranging creative background. Most recently I worked as an education coordinator for a non-profit art gallery, helping youth offenders (kids in jail) to learn new ways of expressing themselves through the arts, as well as helping internationally famous artists to set up their exhibitions and sometimes even make some pieces. Before that I worked at a children’s museum teaching kids life science through interactive installations.

I also worked several years as a freelance writer, focusing on travel and health related topics. I have also written a few books.
    I have worked in various customer service related fields and in management. I am comfortable both leading and following.

What I’m looking for:
    This year I’d like to find a job that will let me develop other skills beyond teaching. It would be ideal if it were a non-profit/arts related/a healthcare field. I’m looking to settle down a bit so I am not afraid of being in an office all day. I also dont mind traveling. I need a job that starts as soon as possible.

Please contact me through here or call me at 13540430337. My visa runs out soon, so while I am looking for a great company, I am also looking for who can help me get a visa as quickly as possible. I can provide chinese references and a BA, as well as years of experience, creative thinking and cross disciplinary skills. Oh, and I’m also fun!

Participant

I know of a few education and arts-related non-profits, many of which are to do with underserved members of society – kids/blind/migrant workers etc. None of them can fulfil your visa and salary requirements, but if you find yourself interested in exploring these fields in your spare time, just drop me a message. Good luck on your search!

Participant

right now I have to deal with the shit storm that is moving, job hunting and visa acquisition at the same time but once I’m done with that I will definitely contact you.

Participant

Hello, actually I’m helping my company with the hiring process of Corperate English Trainer. Will you leave your email address here so I can help you to get in contact with my colleagues in Chengdu? Thanks

Participant

My email is cheryls. [email protected]

Participant

Mail sent~ Please check with your mailbox.

Participant

Hi. A reporter named Joy texted me to ask about private teaching.
    Joy, I accidentally deleted your text so I dont know where to message you. Can you please contact me again? (sorry, I dropped my phone in the toilet and have been using my roommates old phone, but it’s in Swedish -_-‘ and I accidentally deleted all my messages)

Participant

wow you really had bad week..

if there is some more job for me i’ll be glad…
    thank’s..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.