Looking for a Roommate Near Nijiaqiao Subway

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for a Roommate Near Nijiaqiao Subway

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Ella, Chinese, I have been working at Beijing for few years (I was an American brewery bar manager, so I m easy like drinking, social, but not that “crazy”), I just moved back to Chengdu, now I had a room for rent. This is a old building, no elevator (if you need it, please pass my page), it have a big living room with kitchen and bathroom. Actually the house had 3 bedrooms, but I just only looking for one roommate who like clean, cozy, nice apartment at this moment. Also I m paying this one too which we could share with.

Rental:1300/month (include: management fee). We share utilities costs.
    Payment:3 months pay.(If you are clean and take care of the apartment, I don`t really need you to pay for the deposit)

Location: Yujie dong road nearby Bookworm,5mins to Nijiaqiao subway by walk
    Add my wechat if you interested : charact (mark: room). I could send pictures first.

Participant

You may have already found a roommate, and I won’t be in Chengdu until August 2016, but 1300 + utilities is within my budget! I’ll be working for Disney English in the Wuhou District… I don’t know if that is close to your apartment location or not…do you???

Would like to get in touch, but I’m not familiar with Wechat…???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.