Seeking an Apartment Near US Consulate

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsSeeking an Apartment Near US Consulate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I will move to Chengdu to work starting from September 4, need an apartment in the region around USA consulate. I would very appreciate for any related information provided

Participant

bonjour. enchante. vous me telephone le jour avant. add my wechat number: 15196642573. then i send u pic and info of apartment. we can offer u some suggestions. best wishes. a bientot.

Participant

As a foreigner new to Chengdu, it can be a challenge for you to find a decent apartment without any help. A lot of foreigners have been ripped off when they try to find an apartment on their own in Chengdu, sometimes even inexperienced Chinese people do.

I have already helped several foreigners finding apartments here, and always get the best possible price. I will find apartments according to your demands through the internet, and call the landlords to confirm all information. (There are a lot of apartments controlled by housing agencies which have important information hidden, or are downright fake.) Once you have picked your favorites, I will accompany you to visit them and bargain with the landlords, getting you the best possible price. I will also be there at the signing, to look through the rental contract to make sure you will get a fair deal without any worries – and try to reduce the agent fees.

I charge 800 yuan for three days (online house hunting, visiting the apartments you like, and signing the contract) add my WeChat wuwanshu_august or call me on 18919515002 if interested. I can also help you do the necessary housing registration at the local police station for an additional 200 yuan. (This should be done within 48 hours after moving.) PS: Je peux parler francais.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.