Seeking Apartment Close to SCU

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsSeeking Apartment Close to SCU

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am looking to rent an apartment in Schezuan University for the period of August thru December, 2015. I need two  bedrooms, close to the University and furnished. I would certainly appreciate any leads that you have.

Pat

Keymaster

Hi Pat,

We have a post which describes the steps involved with this: 5 Steps to Renting an Apartment in Chengdu

Participant

Thanks, Charlie. It was the article you reference that pointed me toward your forum and to the idea of ‘putting it out there’.

If you hear of any leads, I’d certainly appreciate the info. I don’t need a low budget apartment and will be coming with my spouse so sharing is not the thing to do either.
    Yours,
    Pat
    Keymaster

Thanks, Charlie. It was the article you reference that pointed me toward your forum and to the idea of ‘putting it out there’.

If you hear of any leads, I’d certainly appreciate the info. I don’t need a low budget apartment and will be coming with my spouse so sharing is not the thing to do either.
    Great, just checking. I wouldn’t expect much trouble finding a place near SCU, there are always expats coming and going in that area. Good luck!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.