Looking for a Roommate to Share an Apartment

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLooking for a Roommate to Share an Apartment

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Im a 24 year old American guy who will be moving to Chengdu on January 11th. Looking for a roommate (2 would be ok) to share an awesome apartment that would cost around 6-7,000 (3-3.5,000 per person[a bit flexible]). I hope to have a great time in Chengdu and am looking for an awesome roommate to share a nice apartment (any ethnicity, gender, age is acceptable as long as you’re cool).

hope to meet a lot of you guys around the city,

take it easy.

Keymaster

Im a 24 year old American guy who will be moving to Chengdu on January 11th. Looking for a roommate (2 would be ok) to share an awesome apartment that would cost around 6-7,000 (3-3.5,000 per person[a bit flexible]). I hope to have a great time in Chengdu and am looking for an awesome roommate to share a nice apartment (any ethnicity, gender, age is acceptable as long as you’re cool). hope to meet a lot of you guys around the city, take it easy.

You will be very comfortable at that price point! Any part of the city you’re looking to live in in particular?

Do you have an apartment worked out already? I’ve been asked to find a tenant for a property in a new complex in the heart of downtown Chengdu.

Participant

@ BrendanI don’t have an apartment worked because I think it will be easier to find a roommate without one. What kind of property, complex, apartment?

@ Charlie I am flexible on location as well. But obviously location does matter and I will factor that in when actually choosing a place. I have never been to Chengdu so I am not familiar with all the areas.

The one perk I am really hoping for, although its not a necessity, is a complex with a tennis court. I’ve been in China for 2 years, mostly Shenzhen, and I really miss playing sports, so I think since I am paying for a nice place I should certainly try for a complex with this feature. If anyone wants to give me advice on that it would be much appreciated.

Participant

The one perk I am really hoping for, although its not a necessity, is a complex with a tennis court. I’ve been in China for 2 years, mostly Shenzhen, and I really miss playing sports, so I think since I am paying for a nice place I should certainly try for a complex with this feature. If anyone wants to give me advice on that it would be much appreciated.

Seems like apartment complexes with tennis courts, basketball courts etc very seldom take good care of them. If you’re serious about tennis you might not wanna play your tennis court if there is one.

If you get yourself a bike you’ll anyways get to your nearest tennis court in no time.

Participant

Thanks for the advice Niklas.

I should have mentioned in the initial post- if anyone is interested in finding an apartment with me add my WeChat :jamesmidkiff3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.