Looking to Rent a Car During CNY

HomeForumsIn ChengduLooking to Rent a Car During CNY

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi All

I was trying to rent a car from a rental for the Chinese new year holiday but all the rentals i checked with was out of cars already…

If you have a car  you don’t use during the holiday or know someone who may have and be able to rent it out or have any idea for me regarding it- will appreciate if you could drop me a line!

I have a Chinese licence  so no problem here.

Thanks

[email protected]

Participant

i was actually looking for the same thing brotha but im taking second thoughts as i dont need a car around here but a scooter or a motorcycle would be an excellent choice both cheap to buy or rent and fairly easy to run…heres a website that deals with all sorts of things will be very useful in the future necessities…… http://www.58.com

Participant

Hi Man

I was actually looking to get out  of the city so scooter wont be a good option for me…

I found one website where you can rent cars from privet people though, here it is cd.ppzuche.com

Thanks anyway !

Keymaster

Hi Man I was actually looking to get out of the city so scooter wont be a good option for me… I found one website where you can rent cars from privet people though, here it is cd.ppzuche.com Thanks anyway !

This is actually a helpful site. Looks like cars start around 100 yuan/day, not bad at all.

edit: haha, you can rent a 3 Series for 345/day. Between this and Uber this totally beats buying a car here.

Participant

I may be willing to rent out one of our cars on that site but I’d be really concerned with how they would handle damages? What if the renter fucks it up somehow.. can’t conceive how that would be handled.

Keymaster

I may be willing to rent out one of our cars on that site but I’d be really concerned with how they would handle damages? What if the renter fucks it up somehow.. can’t conceive how that would be handled.

Good question. They must have some kind of insurance, but that information doesn’t seem to be obvious on the website from what I could see.

Participant

here: http://cd.ppzuche.com/service-policy – under 2.2 they explain insurance. as far as i understand it that sounds pretty good actually. will be looking into this too. great find gandalf, thanks for sharing!
    2.2 保险
    每笔租车订单,都有针对车辆驾驶人在租赁期间的额外保险,车主自身商业保险在租车期间内不受影响。平台将自动根据租客订单情况,为租客匹配保险,保险费用为租金的20%-30%。

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.